What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1twistedtrucker in a crash

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Glad to hear only the truck got Twisted in the wreck and you're just a Bumped'n'BruisedTrucker. Here's to a speedy recovery :joint:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spreading Seed said:
Hafta shorten your name up now....1TwistedTruck!

Glad you made it thru with no injuries.
Seed

Damn you SS that's not right! :pointlaug

I say he gets a new 07 truck with airbags in the sleeper and a double walk in sleeper at that. 1twistedtruck :bat:

Mr.Wags

Bonzo

Veteran
Good to se ya back and OK Trucker! :wave:

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
1TT, maan its good that you home! i hope you and your wifey recover rapidly, best wishes man!

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
:wave: It was a new 07 fr8lnr,columbia.Cheap bastards didn't spring for the airbags.
Seed,the truck is shortend up, we'll leave the handle the way it is.
dopest,its good to be home.
flamengo,it was another truck.
Bonzo,thx.man.
pomh,thx.honey
me too,billycw.65% pay on work comp.tough to live on.I have a freind w/a detail shop,where i can get out of the house & pick up a little extra $cratch.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hey bro!:wave:

i was thinking about you yesterday for some reason when i was driving down the freeway and i was passing a truck you came to mind for some reason...... like as if you were driving it and i just smiled and kept going.......

hope you have a good recovery and plenty of weed bro in these times of need. peace! and gett well soon bro!

mm

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
That means a lot MM,thx man.I won't be cruising any highway,cept this 1 for a while.
And oh ya i gots plenty of very good weed to stay as medicated as i want,or need.Thx.to wantaknow,he's a class act.
Anyway,this too,shall pass.

PEACE;1TT

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Just an up date,been going to phys.therapy & unlike most worker comp nightmare stories,i feellike i got a therapist who realy cares & understands.I started w/50% movement in my left shoulder,and i've already improved that considerably.My shoulder still has a constant ache,but it goes away w/a cpl hits of OGers kush(good meds)Every time i go into the P/T.he gives me some new torture device to take home w/me.
I've supprised the wife,she thought i'd never use the stuff & exersices he gives me,but i dot want to sit around hm.allbanged up,let alone any permanant damadge,needs to be limited.

PEACE;1TT

G

Truck

Glad to hear you're gettin some PT. Studied some phys. ed. in college and I can tell ya the more you make yourself do the better off you'll be in the long run. Dislocated a joint one time and as soon as I got the cast off I started stretching & exercising the crap outa that limb. The body responds well to stressing an injury & I think it speeds recovery, though it may be painful.
Best of luck with your rehabilitation!!!!!!

Bh :wave:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
BPH,thx,man i know thats right.
Tx,thx,it means alot.
Breezy420,I keep telling tha wife that,but alass,she is female,& as such,more inclined to worry.We'll be ok,,,eventualy.

PEACE;1TT

Sleepy

Veteran
Breezy420 said:
Glad all is well and you and your co-driver are safe. Vehicles can be replaced, people cannot.

you can always get another vehicle!

we only have one of you! :sasmokin:

G

good to hear you are okay bro! yeah, try to do what exercises the pt suggests. i know the hurt like fuck, but they do help out in the long run. hope you recover fully!

Latest posts

Latest posts