What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flunked piss test

G

Do you have indian blood or anything man? I have a CDIB card and I get all pills and medical attention for free. I assume you live in America?

G

i think the average fat percentage of a standard healthy person is around 20% so u sound skinny as fuck or got a high metabolism so any thc should go quite quick.

G

Skinny Fuck, thats me. I have a fast metaboism when I'm not smoking, warp speed when I am. Hopefully I dont flunk it, they said I wont have to do the whole year if I dont flunk any tests.

Sounds like you may have ADHD Dank1, I have always had a difficult time putting on weight. I can provide some papers of semi-non-anecdotal information on the use of THC to treat ADHD.

2b2s

G

Time2Unite said:
lol..u guys must not know any heavy smokers or heavy people.....i had 1 friend that got sent to a boys home when we were 17 and it took him 55 days to get clean.

another friend of mine that was about 300 lbs finally passed a test after 90 days. thc stores in fat....if you have alot of fat and smoke alot of bud you have a problem getting clean.

I was on probation once..pissed positive and got another chance..I still tested positive for the next 2 months but they sent it to the lab to show the thc levels were going down....I was fine and I quit till it was over...before that I always went to GNC and bought the drink for 40 bucks...always passed but looking back I was better off quiting....damn PO's coming to your house at night with a test...didnt think of that...best of luck

Patsheba

Marinol is synthetic THC, a copy of the cannabinoids that stop nausea and increase appetite.

I have real problems with synthetic anything ("reproduced with their confidential copywrited system"???).

Especially when its natural herb form has so many benefits. Marinol scripts are useful for busts and probation tho.

My partner quit for 3 months after not passing, cuz his po said he needed a clean one to release him, and the sucker didn't test him, but ended up releasing him.

G

Good luck, bro. I beat probation this way also. And btw the script was nowhere near $2000 for me but I guess insurance covered most of it.

G

Patsheba said:
Marinol is synthetic THC, a copy of the cannabinoids that stop nausea and increase appetite.

Marinol scripts are useful for busts and probation tho.

My partner quit for 3 months after not passing, cuz his po said he needed a clean one to release him, and the sucker didn't test him, but ended up releasing him.

So then .. a PO is a better doctor than your doctor ..

I wonder if they can be charged with passing out medical advise without a license.

BINGO!
Whenever a PO trys to tell you to stop taking Marinol just ask:

Excuse me sir or madam PO person:
Are you a doctor?

If you are not a doctor, why are you telling me to stop taking my doctor prescribed medication? Are you practicing medicine without a license?

Last edited:
G

wallstreet_wook said:
Good luck, bro. I beat probation this way also. And btw the script was nowhere near $2000 for me but I guess insurance covered most of it.

Awesome!! Thanks for posting!!

Latest posts

Latest posts