What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flunked piss test

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
In the US they send tens of thousands to programs for 'merryjewanna adickshun'. I was one of them back in 1992. Got a marinol script and was summarily told not to take it. Back then it was tough as marinol was schedule 2. I had to drive to Cambridge MA (500 miles) to meet with a friendly doctor. If I had the wherewithal and resources then as I do now I would have fought it. Would have fought the damn required attendance at the church of the 12 steps. The ACLU lawyer laughed at me and said 'well you probably need it'. Silly me, then what happens in 1999? Appeals court finds that12 step programs violate the establishment clause, Supremes refuse to grant certiorari, who'd a thunk it? Don't think a marinol script will necessarily be a magic bullet. I admit I allowed myself to be bullied but if you want to take that route you need to be prepared to be bullied. If it doesn't happen that's just good news.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
peanutbutter said:
Yes .. here in (most of) the USA they do send you to jail.

and yes .. the jails are overcrowded.

omg lol, i used to think you got fined for small amounts and jail for large amounts.

here they just confiscate it and give you a caution (but that caution is a criminal record). they are allowed to just confiscate and let us off, but they dont. :mad:

i dont think it will be long before our laws are changed again though, they are slowly coming round to it. it moved from class B to class C, but imo alcohol needs to be class c and weed legal. but government make so much money off it that it wont happen and they'll be reluctant to fully legalise weed as it can be grown easily and they cant tax it.

at least your taxes are low and your petrol is probably twice as cheap as ours!!! shame about your drug laws :(

Well i saw my psychairitrist yesterday and I am not sure he will write the script. He was waffeling, saying that the DEA really watches these scripts. I replied that the DEA had it re-scheduled to get it to be available on a wide basis. As schedule 3 it can be prescribed "off label", which means anything you want to try it for basically. He wants to see me again next week. I will update then.

2b2s

G

2broke2smoke said:
Well i saw my psychairitrist yesterday and I am not sure he will write the script. He was waffeling, saying that the DEA really watches these scripts. I replied that the DEA had it re-scheduled to get it to be available on a wide basis. As schedule 3 it can be prescribed "off label", which means anything you want to try it for basically. He wants to see me again next week. I will update then.

2b2s

http://www.solvaypharmaceuticals-us.com/contactus/customerservice/0,998,12435-2-0,00.htm
quote from Solvay site:

Customer Service

For Customer Service, call us toll free at 1-800-241-1643. Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m., EST. Options to route your call include:

If you have a medical inquiry or product question regarding a Solvay Pharmaceuticals product, select option 8

end quote

They make Marinol. They would be happy to answer your doctors questions about off lable prescriptions. Or your questions.

I just called them .. nice people.

Well I finally managed to get a prescription. So now i am waiting for my attorney to tell them I do not have to attend an outpatient treatment program.

2b2s

Last edited:
G

2broke2smoke said:
Well I finally managed to get a prescription for Marinol. So now i am waiting for my attorney to tell them I do not have to attend an outpatient treatment program.

2b2s

They will be scratchin' their heads for a very long time. :moon:

You may wish to collect a printout of everything that the DEA had to say about Marinol. They are very pro Marinol .. go figure :confused:

More power to you!! :woohoo:

too bad there isn't a real detox drink that works
we r about the same proportions 5"11 220.
but i smoke wayyyyyyy more than anyone i've read bout here because it's embarrassing....8 times a day usually, and bout the past 3 yrs on average...
i had a test 2 wks ago, i took a drink, and tested myself to make sure i could take a test the next day, and it was a positive for thc. so now i'm giving myself 30 days to detox....lots of water, antioxidant and vitamins should help...try that...might work.
anyone have suggestions? i've heard of haha vinegar drinking before the test...that's if you don't puke it out..

That is funny, my wife says I smoke joints like other ppl smoke ciggs. I have been smoking pot for 32 years though, there is tolerance issues.

2b2s

G

Hey BluEBLaZeS ;

Merinol is THC that has been blessed by the FDA and DEA.

If you have a script for it, you have a doctors note to flunk any THC piss test. And you will fail every time. but that's OK .. cause you got a doctors note.

Marinol is a schedule III drug. The same legal restrictions as Tylenol with Codine. Again Marinol is THC. Marinol is legal and available in every state.

Know a doctor? :woohoo:

Consider reading the whole thread. It's been a work in process.

I got the 10 mg and have taken just one with no effect. So I tried doubling the dose to 2 pills and still no effect except I cannot stop eating.

2b2s

Last edited:
G

2broke2smoke said:
At $22 USD a pop that could get very expensive fast. Just glad to have the Script, so i can smoke my medicine.

2b2s

I would try to keep one. That way "they" can't say you've been keeping an empty bottle.

I plan to keep the script around for a long time. I will prolly never fill another script, but will continue to get them from my Dr. for insurance purposes.

2b2s

G

Yo Moose!!! How you been man?

Marinol sux man, my ex-girl friend got a temporary script when "some shit went down", its not the same as getting high by smoking, I took three(10mg) all at once and it makes you feel maybe high but not the normal buzz but dare I say content. I don't know if marinol would actually make you flunk a UT unless you take them right before you go because its not natural THC its synthetic Delta 9.

I feel for ya man I'm on probation also, I may go take a UT today if they will allow me, hopefully I don't flunk like you did, I stopped smoking on the 11th of last month, only prob is I was a heavy all day smoker for the past 5yrs and this is the first time since I was 16 that I havent smoked pot(freaky shit), I usually smoked around three grams a day of choice buds, but I dont weigh three hundred lbs though. I weigh around 140lbs and I'm slightly under 6' and around 10% body fat because I been eating shitty food lately. Do you guys think that working out could help? My body burns fat fairly fast, does this even matter? I've never had to take a UA before thats why I have so many questions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts