What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DEA - Marijuana to remain illegal

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shillary announced under her administration your worst nightmare. Schedule 2.

She is handing this to big pharma which anyone with half a brain could have predicted.

Corporate farms, sold in pharmacies and completely controlled by big gov't and big pharma.

Better obtain seed stock while ya can.
The rides about to get rough.

sadpanda

Here is the FULL LIST of countries in the world that allow pharmaceutical companies to set their own prices:
United States of America

And that's why you have companies like Mylan who bought the company that owned EpiPen for emergency allergies, and then overnight inflated the price 400%. For the reason: because it can, and it knows it can weather the ensuing PR shitstorm and still get out on the other side with rich profits, its only ultimate goal.

DEA'S EXTRAORDINARY BS (Xanax benzos = schedule IV, ketamine daterape schedule = III, cocaine & methamphetamine = schedule II, cannabis = schedule I) MAKES TOTAL SENSE NOW! ;)

http://www.businessinsider.co.id/why-the-us-pays-more-for-prescription-drugs-2016-8/
http://24h.bestthenews.com/article/...ot-about-whats-wrong-american-health-care-tue

Galaxy420

Here is the FULL LIST of countries in the world that allow pharmaceutical companies to set their own prices:
United States of America

And that's why you have companies like Mylan who bought the company that owned EpiPen for emergency allergies, and then overnight inflated the price 400%. For the reason: because it can, and it knows it can weather the ensuing PR shitstorm and still get out on the other side with rich profits, its only ultimate goal.

DEA'S EXTRAORDINARY BS (Xanax benzos = schedule IV, ketamine daterape schedule = III, cocaine & methamphetamine = schedule II, cannabis = schedule I) MAKES TOTAL SENSE NOW! ;)

http://www.businessinsider.co.id/why-the-us-pays-more-for-prescription-drugs-2016-8/
http://24h.bestthenews.com/article/...ot-about-whats-wrong-american-health-care-tue

some Fat A$$ is sitting on profits while epilepsy sufferers go without treatment. meanwhile cannabinoids that treat epilepsy are outlawed....

angelgoob

Xanax is IV?

First of all this benzodiazepine is addictive as fuck.

I've seen so many people speaking gibberish on them because they were sooooo fucked up on those pills.

sadpanda

Yes, at least as of this last Controlled Substances List update in May 2016 (but for quite while longer), Alprazolam, and specifically also mentioned as Xanax = Schedule IV. Cos nobody abuses or gets addicted to benzos and, if the government is to believed, unlike cannabis they seem to have massive medical and therapeutic potential (translation: $$$$$) ;)
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/orangebook/c_cs_alpha.pdf
(US Department of Justice website, no i don't know what justice has to do with health/welfare issues either, but that's also why National Institute of Drug Abuse via Uni Mississippi has been the only group allowed to "study" it, as opposed to MEDICAL STUDIES)

Last edited:

sadpanda

What are the names of the people who keep voting it to remain Schedule I anyway??? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??? Surely their names will go down in history as the people who tried to keep medical marijuana & research illegal - it's both inevitable and only a matter of time before research and history will show just how wrong they were and how corrupt they are.

TheMan13

Veteran
What are the names of the people who keep voting it to remain Schedule I anyway??? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??? Surely their names will go down in history as the people who tried to keep medical marijuana & research illegal - it's both inevitable and only a matter of time before research and history will show just how wrong they were and how corrupt they are.

Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) are the most powerful.

sadpanda

And I would LOVE to see who's made payments to them.
ps. Dianne Feinstein is in favor of making it mandatory for US companies to include backdoors in their encryption algorithms. Need i say more about how MINDLESSLY WRECKLESS AND DANGEROUS AND STUPID AND CORRUPT this woman is.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

sadpanda

United States of America

Well, Mylan was able to ensue the PR shitstorm (you can do that when you have a monopoly) but at the end of the day it broke laws and now owes half a billion dollars back ...
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/07/myla...th-government-over-epipen-classification.html

Betterhaff

Veteran
Well, Mylan was able to ensue the PR shitstorm (you can do that when you have a monopoly) but at the end of the day it broke laws and now owes half a billion dollars back ...
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/07/mylan-agrees-to-465-million-settlement-with-government-over-epipen-classification.html
From my understanding, Mylan all along said the product offered through Medicaid was generic and by doing so only paid the lower rebate amount.

Now they are saying they will offer a generic version outright to offset the Brand-name cost (and price increase) to the general populace.

“Under the terms of the settlement, Mylan has not admitted to any wrong doing.” Talk about greedy.

Beanzy

For now what the DEA did was remain static which is better than scheduling it, if they made it a Schedule II, federally that would mean instead of budtendets you would require pharmacists, and that roach in your ashtray would carry the same weight as an OxyContin.
The only answer I see is just decriminalize and ignore enforcing laws, let everyone grow their own, trade seeds, buds whatever. I guarantee it will never happen with big pharma salivating along with mega corp.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perhaps in time, cannabis will be rescheduled. Now the temperament of the government has other agendas on their turkey platter. And really, as large as the lobbyists are on Rx....another wall has to come down without one being built to "secure the border".

I'll be watching with interest the election results tomorrow. Small changes are occurring.