What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats next in California

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
great point as always roorer.. it's so easy for, say, the san diego DA to say "patients can just grow their own" when they don't understand the work involved. you need to put time into the grow daily, and we haven't even brought up folks with physical limitations like wheelchairs or weakness from chemo

and also, since many of us are constrained by county limits, often we need to obtain meds between harvests. many patients depend on dispensaries even if they do grow, thanks to sb420 grow limits!

Keefhead

We already have the highest incarceration rate in the world. What more does that bastard want, the whole state in jail, getting our psych adjusted? Yeah, arnie, that should cure the states ills.

As the thread title says - "Whats next in California". I'm sure it won't be good.

As you can tell, this is a bright red glowing hot button for me. Sorry, now back to the show...

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
They are giving us mixed messages here. i agree loose lips sink ships, And honestly, there is not a soul i trust to help me with my garden, let alone to Take care of it, and to grow for more than myself... o my lord. that would be a lot. A collective would take a healthy person or something similar to WAMM in santa cruz. Look into them. that is what its all about. All patients who can help tend to the gardens. all outdooors. and get cheap if not free pot i think, im not sure.

Us patients must come together. Trade clones and meds is a start! helping with eachothers gardens... well.... you better be family LOL. even then. cant trust no one. Sad sad day we live in.

i remember when Dr. J. said someone in his home was taking his meds, and it was pissing him off. I too have that problem with a family member, but what can you do? lock it up in a safe. Thanks Dr. J for being real brotha! watch your ass,

people are people......::sings song::

Keefhead

SCF said:
i remember when Dr. J. said someone in his home was taking his meds, and it was pissing him off. I too have that problem with a family member, but what can you do? lock it up in a safe.
That is exactly what I had to do - buy a safe. But the ghee in the refrigerator is missing, and any hash I leave out disappears. A safe is under $100 at Home Depot. It is worth it, in just what I save in lost hash.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Keefhead said:
That is exactly what I had to do - buy a safe. But the ghee in the refrigerator is missing, and any hash I leave out disappears. A safe is under $100 at Home Depot. It is worth it, in just what I save in lost hash.

i know its a sad sad day when you have to lock up your meds. But. so be it! I lost my hash oil 100 master kush oil bottle half way full just the other day. ... lets hope the cat played with it and its under the couch somewhere...

hello,

i met a guy the other day smokin nice herbs. he welcomed me inside his home and gave me some really nice buds. he and his wife were really nice people. ive never met or seen them before but i just wanted to show that marijuana can bring people together and thats really nice.

and the goverment wants to put nice poeple like this in jail for smoking mj ?
im sorry but i really dont understand that at all.
word of the day is Nice

peace. oh sorry about that hope you find your oil dude

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
the problem is that the goverment throws the topic off that its a drug with NO MEDICAL USE... so even if we vote on it and they go against popular vote... ppl wont think that thats just another violation of our right... its the government knows best act!!! didnt u know they only look out for out good... lol...

Keefhead

I'm glad that big brother cares so much....

I know they'd like to confiscate my meds, because I actually enjoy taking my meds - mostly.

SCF - cats are like that. LOL My cat does the same thing.

Latest posts

Latest posts