What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new petiton forces westminster to consider legalization of cannabis

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a petition started at a welsh university has gathered 125,000 votes so passing the amount of 100,000 votes means the government know has to discuss the cannabis situation,,,,,
125,000 hits in a few days,,,,,
lets hope this starts the ball rolling,,,,,
greedy tories cant ignore all that potential tax revenue plus Slovenia and other balken states are considering de-criminalising,,,
positive change is in the wind:),,hopefully,,s2

Ive got my popcorn ready to see how this goes. Should be a good debate. I cant believe they got 108,000 signatures in just 4 days. Yes ive read articles on this, its exciting .

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive got my popcorn ready to see how this goes. Should be a good debate. I cant believe they got 108,000 signatures in just 4 days. Yes ive read articles on this, its exciting .
yeah,,i just signed the petition,,,i cant cut and paste the link [old git with no computer skills lol] but its home office "petitions " if peeps want to sign it,,,
it has received nearly 150,000 in just a few days,
more info has started to appear with lady meacher the chair of all parlimentary all party group on drug reform is totally behind the reform and supports cannabis for medi users and also reading that although home office boss Theresa may is hardline,,,,boris Johnston,,james Cameron,, and George Osborne have more "liberal" atitudes to reform,,,,,,,,
being able to get this info on msn seems to make it feel even more calculated bearing in mind that 3 other constabulerys are now following county durhams new "directive"
so it begins!,,,,,,,,,s2

Last edited:

glow

yeah,,i just signed the petition,,,i cant cut and paste the link [old git with no computer skills lol] but its home office "petitons " if peeps want to sign it,,,
it has received nearly 150,000 in just a few days,
more info has started to appear with lady meacher the chair of all parlimentary all party group on drug reform is totally behind the reform and supports cannabis for medi users and also reading that although home office boss Theresa may is hardline,,,,boris Johnston,,james Cameron,, and George Osborne have more "liberal" atitudes to reform,,,,,,,,
being able to get this info on msn seems to make it feel even more calculated bearing in mind that 3 other constabulerys are now following county durhams new "directive"
so it begins!,,,,,,,,,s2

Really don't fancy your chances at all under a Tory Gov and besides this they're a bit busy covering up for a pack of paedos right now. Good luck - looking at the political landscape she'll be an extremely tough sell

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really don't fancy your chances at all under a Tory Gov and besides this they're a bit busy covering up for a pack of paedos right now. Good luck - looking at the political landscape she'll be an extremely tough sell
hey glow,,,
I expect nothing just putting down what I have read,,,,,
at the end of the day anything that helps with a better nights sleep would be fine with me:),,,,,
but I would never under-estimate the greed of the tories and those tax returns from Colorado and Washington will have Osborne et al "licking there lips" I imagine:biggrin: ,,,,,
somethings in the air though!,,,
good or bad remains to be seen,,s2:tiphat:

glow

hey glow,,,
I expect nothing just putting down what I have read,,,,,
at the end of the day anything that helps with a better nights sleep would be fine with me:),,,,,
but I would never under-estimate the greed of the tories and those tax returns from Colorado and Washington will have Osborne et al "licking there lips" I imagine:biggrin: ,,,,,
somethings in the air though!,,,
good or bad remains to be seen,,s2:tiphat:

No I think its great - I was in the UK when they changed the laws and then rechanged them. What a pack of tossers that lot were and perhaps the UK could head more and more towards psuedo legalisation. I know the cops there in a couple of places have said publicly in media they won't be busting small personal growers as long as they don't make twats of themselves and red light. It is a shakey landscape right now --- Cameron is a coke head and doesn't appreciate the finer things in life. Maybe while they're all trying to hide their house of lord paedos we can take them by surprise:)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
today votes are at 175,000 + and not yet a week since the petition was first registered:woohoo:,,,,,
if the poll reaches 200,000 or more by sunday then it surely cant be ignored,,,,,
stranger things have happened though,,,s2