What's new

"Houston, We Have A Solution." (Texas Thinking Green?)

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Woke up to a column sent to me by a buddy... Just my luck, I've moved away from Houston in recent years. Still not the green state it could be, but sounds like a step in the right direction for Texas:
picture.php

Click HERE for the full story or copy/paste this:

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/news/2014/10/the_marijuana_biz_comes_to_houston_this_weekend.php

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
that's a big step for texas....I couldn't handle the class ..so I prob would be that guy picking trash up along the highway..8 hours of bullshit and lies or a bit of labor...

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
that's a big step for texas....I couldn't handle the class ..so I prob would be that guy picking trash up along the highway..8 hours of bullshit and lies or a bit of labor...

Exact same thing I thought.

Now if the other major Texas cities would follow, I think it would speed up the entire Tejas movement (couldn't hurt)...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any idea what the class would involve?
I speculate that it would involve prohibition training.

An excellent move for Huston, imo.
The remainder of the state should follow... or just go legal... (no laws on the books type of legal).

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
prob a drug class lumping you in with all the real addicts... did that once and only once long ago...kept telling em I aint doing heroin,crack,meth...I smoke weed man...lol.. not that I haven't tried every drug I could get my hands on..i just liked to experiment when younger..

Preacher

I'd have to do the community service here if I were busted for weed (which I won't be, because I want to be a lobbyist for the good fight and Rule Number One of that is don't have it in your system). In a classroom running one-third of a day, I'd be spending much of the time using my encyclopedic knowledge of weed facts rebutting every single fucking lie the teacher pushes.

Latest posts

Latest posts