What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 strains all gone!

Chaco: I haven't gone skating in years. I still buy skate shoes though as my regular footwear. What kind of board do you have? Back when I used to skate Santa Cruz and Visions were still pretty epic.

I have been working on a relationship with a Portuguese woman that lives in Spain. She doesn't smoke and never has but in her country it is more accepted than here in the United States which is awesome for me as I am hoping to move there in the future. Chicka doesn't have an issue with me growing in the house so long as it will only be for personal usage which is where the fine line lays with the laws there according to her. I can only hope that things work out for the two of us. Most of my ex girlfriends didn't smoke and weren't as tolerant about it as this one seems. Best wishes for you and your future man!

S

SeaMaiden

So sorry....I can relate, I lost all 32 of my moms in 2011!!!! Just focus on the the future, and being a good parent. You will find new genetics, and hopefully some happiness, now that you are going your own way. I KNOW you will be ok, the hard part will be dealing with all the free time on your hands, now that the girls are gone. Just keep on keepin' on........best of luck and positive vibes to you!!!!!!
I also lost each and every mother this year. An injury has kept me out of the garden, lost every cutting taken. Fortunately, I HAVE SEEDS! Plenty of crosses with the moms, too. What whoors, children by many men. Tsssss..

In any event, my point was that this has been a hell of a year for a lot of people, whether it's losing your clone-only genetics <sigh... sniffle>, or getting popped hard (have a friend who was busted this summer, still don't know what's happening with him, just cooling his heels in Ukiah at the county jail), deaths, all kinds of crap. Some of it has been by our own hands, like me hurting myself and the friend getting busted, some of it hasn't. Just been tough, and just gotta get through it.

Persistence and determination, alone, are omnipotent.

man, i know where your at. women dont approve of the hobby and ive yet to meet one who does. ive had numerous lets say numerous "constructive arguments" without any success. bottom line: its tough to do things as if were on our own and single and expect the same results as when we are shacked up with a woman. just doesnt happen as we would like. From a financial standpoint, if u can support yourself,and want to continue the hobby, thats a decision youll have to make. All things will have to be considered though including the pros and cons and if its even worth it anymore. whats more important growing or family? sometimes u cant have both.
Dude, you need to get out more. Maybe meet some different women, because here I sit, woman, I grow, I can probably smoke you under the table while I'm at it. My sister tokes to her head, and I can introduce you to a dozen women easily who not only approve, but approve of this message.

Of course, you must know that you would lose every argument with us Tokin' Sistahs. Them's the rules.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I also lost each and every mother this year. An injury has kept me out of the garden, lost every cutting taken. Fortunately, I HAVE SEEDS! Plenty of crosses with the moms, too. What whoors, children by many men. Tsssss..

In any event, my point was that this has been a hell of a year for a lot of people, whether it's losing your clone-only genetics <sigh... sniffle>, or getting popped hard (have a friend who was busted this summer, still don't know what's happening with him, just cooling his heels in Ukiah at the county jail), deaths, all kinds of crap. Some of it has been by our own hands, like me hurting myself and the friend getting busted, some of it hasn't. Just been tough, and just gotta get through it.

Dude, you need to get out more. Maybe meet some different women, because here I sit, woman, I grow, I can probably smoke you under the table while I'm at it. My sister tokes to her head, and I can introduce you to a dozen women easily who not only approve, but approve of this message.

Of course, you must know that you would lose every argument with us Tokin' Sistahs. Them's the rules.
Sistahs?????? Hi :wave::wave:

Spoken from the heart. I agree that this past year has been difficult. More for some than others. I am hoping that the new year will bring lots of good fortune to those who deserve it. I have been out of incarceration for about a year now and still haven't found fulltime employment so that is the one thing that I want to happen early this coming year. As for 2011 I have been content with maintaining my 4.0 GPA in college and getting my driver's license back after a 5 year suspension.

I find that we have to take our small triumphs and make them inspire us to keep doing what we do best which is surviving. Take the bumps in the road in stride and know that things will get better one day so long as we go after what is most important to us. :ying: