What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 strains all gone!

greenpinky

Good luck bro.. sorry for ur loss. But better now then in jail cuz someone got mad and wanted revenge... women are wild but cant blame them,(sorry mods)

castout

Veteran
So sorry....I can relate, I lost all 32 of my moms in 2011!!!! Just focus on the the future, and being a good parent. You will find new genetics, and hopefully some happiness, now that you are going your own way. I KNOW you will be ok, the hard part will be dealing with all the free time on your hands, now that the girls are gone. Just keep on keepin' on........best of luck and positive vibes to you!!!!!!

Hollaachu

tearing it down is a great idea for now, especially if you're fixing to go through a messy divorce battle.... Those broads will snitch whenever they become Woman Scorned!!!Beware!!!! Holla!!!!

Hollaachu

Having a significant other that never gets jealous of the plants is a rare thing, when you find one hold on tight.

And redneck shotgun sounds like your wiife is like mine....She doesn't do Mary Jane, drink or nothing, she's plain jane, but she never bitches about my babies as she calls them....She says it keeps me from worrying the hell outta her Lmao!!!! Holla:wave:

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO, this has nothing to do with your plants. Somewhere along the line momma is getting less attention than she has been. She's quit smoking, so she's around you less(I bet everything was ok when she was smoking). She's pissed now, and goes at your ass where she thinks it hurts - the place you love to be, the plants. I don't agree with your ditching of the plants, though. That was impulse. I DO agree with you ridding yourself of the bitch. Best thing that's gonna happen to you. I don't have that problem with my lady at all. You can find them-they're out there. Good luck.

U

Ultra Current

That sucks! I would have rented some bum apartment and at least took all my clones there to back up your MOMS. Im never losing my plants over a girl, kids or a wife. Without plants, there is no life.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Can't grow in a house where people yell and call the cops.
Can't grow in a house where the neighbors yell and call the cops.

At least not unless you're a legal med patient... and even then it can suck.

Greenheart: My wife and I have spend the last almost decade working together toward a strong relationship and worthwhile goals. "US"... has been a focus in a way that most don't ever experience. I KNOW you can find a woman as worthwhile who will work with you to succeed and be happy. The greatest things fall into your lap when you least expect it and.... some of the most difficult times we go through end up being the most freeing in the end.

Life is good... breathe it in. :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

eyes

Veteran
man, i know where your at. women dont approve of the hobby and ive yet to meet one who does. ive had numerous lets say numerous "constructive arguments" without any success. bottom line: its tough to do things as if were on our own and single and expect the same results as when we are shacked up with a woman. just doesnt happen as we would like. From a financial standpoint, if u can support yourself,and want to continue the hobby, thats a decision youll have to make. All things will have to be considered though including the pros and cons and if its even worth it anymore. whats more important growing or family? sometimes u cant have both.

G

Guest 226076

life is to short to have to make sacrifices,but when your up against the wall you must do whats right.you made the right decision,family first.may you have happier trails closet grower.............................................

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Man u need to check that bitch...
Nah just jk but seriously I've thought about the samthing like Fuck it I'll just just throw all my plants in the fuckin woods.... But i have never done it.... And so glad i didn't jeez idk were i be at right now.... I just wish u would of thought things through ....but idk ur situation maybe this was the best option for u... For me its not... I count on my crops for survival... Im not getting no welfare or shit like that you can't depend on this government.... they don't want us to be self sufficient ...i mean .were in a great depression and this just the start.... i feel bad for my kids that they have to grow up during this time

I haven't even finished reading the thread. I feel your pain...understand more than I would care to recognize. Hang out here, feel the love, and keep networked so when the time is right, you can start again.

As a matter of fact, I am man enough to say that when I had to do similar...and it was 31 strains when I did it...I did cry...quite a bit. But it was also for more than just the plants. Not trying to be a pussy, but now is the time to cry...its all fucked up right..cry now, its going to be fucked up for another 6 months or so it sounds like. Grieve now, get support, be there for your kid, and NEVER throw ex-girl under the bus in front of the little ones (I have 3) like she did to you. Then in six months, when the actual physical changes take place, you will mentally already be on the road to recovery. You may not want to hear it...but a few months of sobriety at this most difficult of times, will help you to process through this faster and more completely than if you medicate the problem away every few hours. Hit it head on, hurt like hell, get your guts ripped out, and then get better and live a better life than you have ever imagined. You cant see it now...too far from the end of the tunnel with twists and turns hiding the light...but it gets better and you will at some point come out of this darkness.

Sending you love and good thoughts brother. PM me anytime if things get critical or you just want to shoot the shit or complain. I understand.

Also, You are braver than me...I have needed to put a similar "all is lost, I feel alone, and need a little help here" thread for about three weeks and haven't wanted to bother anyone. I hope you are amply rewarded for your bravery with mega support and love.

Peace, and a great 2012 to you. Onward!

Midnight

Veteran
PussyWhipped.jpg

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
to the op....good post, you gonna come out stronger on the ass end of this. as others said time will heal, plants will come back to you.

again, as others said the fact that that bitch brought that up in front of your kid is just lowdown.

peace
jip

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
make sure your son knows that what his mother said is just not true. don't let her spoil any relationship you maintain with him.
she forced you, it's on her. like said before, 'a woman scorned' is a dangerous liability, bend over backwards to accomodate until she splits.
can't say i envy your situation, throwing out your plants was probably the lesser of two evils.
buck up man, it will evolve.

Greenheart

Veteran
You are the best community a bro could ask for. Support, laughter, and even those coming forth with similar tales.

The split has been years in coming. We got hooked up early on in life mostly I think out of a mutual need for companionship. Myself I was wanting a family and didn't realize quite the full responsibilities that came with it. For her part she grew up mostly on the streets and was about as niave as I on the whole fairytale leave it to beaver land that marraige was supposed to be (lmao)! We definitely should have taken more time before advancing to the kid and ring step.

Looking back is always clear. I think we knew it was failing about 6 years ago but both coming from broken disfunctional homes we wanted to "work it out" and give the kid "better than we had". I don't forsee a messy claw and fang fight over everything as I'm pretty content to let her strip what she wants and start fresh. I'm more of a spartan functionality dweller anyhow so all the extra room just means bigger trees :D!!!

She plans on staying close so we can share time with our son. We both really love and care for him and agree it wouldn't be right to move far away where he will only see the other parent 1 or 2 times a year. This will also help avoid uneeded childcare expenses. Since she wants to relocate towards a denser population I will get to keep the current residence which should allow life to be affordable and even some breathing room to kick funds towards her bills if needed. Really she is a sweet person and deserves better than me anyhow. We are opposite in so many ways we could never really fufill one another's needs and it is only fair for both of us to move on and allow the other a chance to find that happiness they deserve.

There is definitely some positives coming out of this.

-My toilet paper will last 2 if not 3 times as long
-I will save $80 a month on cigs (I quit she didn't)
-My power bill will be less even with the lights back on
-Mancave will be sacred and full of man things once again
-No more daily trips to the store for vending machine hot chocolate
-An extra couple of ounces every month she won't be smoking
-I don't have to stand in line for a box of fem products every month
-My change jar can finally start accumulating again
-I can throw away the PINK HAT! :biglaugh:

Thank you again ICmag members for making me smile and re-affirming my beliefs that 5-6 months is indeed not that long. It sounds like many have been down this road before me and they also survived. With a team like ICmag in my corner no doubt I will as well. You have already given me education and encouragement and now strength. Truly we are blessed to have a site such as this.

:laughing: I so needed that.

Cheers to all in the new era and the hope that it brings. May your sprouts be robust, their buds without equal, and the high without limit.

-GH-

Greenheart

Veteran
Sad story that happens to many of us. A couple of questions come to my mind...
I confess that i had to ask these ones to myself at some point in the past ;)
What are your views on your other-half criticism? Does she have a point?Not as far as the plants go but yeah I should be more attentive.
Were you neglecting your family life because of your plants?Not at all they hardly consumed 1-2 hours a day and more than paid for themselves considering the money I would pay to keep in equal supply. (The kid is always first in my mind)
Why did you trashed your grow?Seems a bit passive-agressive to me ;) Dumbassity, fustration, anger that I work so much to provide for us and didn't feel like my efforts were appreciated. I also wanted to show my son that he is way more important than "dads plants".
Please don´t feel the need to answer me, i just wish to make you think about it.
I wish all the best for you and your family.
Peace and Light going on your direction.

Fair and good questions well deserving of a response. For the most part I feel that we are both unfair to each other and more importantly to our child as he seems to constantly bear witness to our petty squabbles and provocations.