What's new

33 year freind is lost

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so sorry for your loss angel, what a nightmare this is for you and his loved ones.......

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
wow, time to remember those lost
and I am thinkin of doing some of the things on my list ASAP

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
my prayerz are w/ U...........blessedBE..........may he RIP......
and may U'r soulz find sum comfort.........

Eugenics

I think that is a terrible thing, I'm sorry you have to endure that kind of pain. Maybe if you know his kids well, talk to them, they are their fathers sons, and I know you will see part of him in there faces. You will be able to support each other and and I'm sure you both could benefit, talking about someone you both loved.
Once Again, my condolences. Virtual hug, man....

Wow that is horrible. I feel for you dude. I jus don't understand why he left his warm car, an if he was only 40 feet away you would think he coulda made it back too it. I guess somtimes life takes those unexpected turns that you never see coming untill its too late.

Years ago I never would have believed someone if they said "hey your dad who did construction work for 40 years is gonna fall off his own roof on a sunny clear afternoon an break his neck". But he did. An nobody could believe it either.

Sending good vibes your way in this your time of sarrow.

angel4us

ICMag Donor
thanks all -did save two more though!!

thanks all -did save two more though!!

well after a night of minimal sleep i went on rescue mission at 10:00 this morning a male was stuck in vehicle since 6:00 p.m. the night before -16 hours . well i made contact only to find two vehicles -two "victoms". so the one jumped on and i took him 4 miles south to highway that was open where his wife was in four wheel drive....went back and took other gentleman other direction 5 miles to his house .... Then procedded to get stuck in 6 ft drift myself messing around on way home.... makes for long day!!! peace all and thanks for vibes!!!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U'r a very compassionate and brave.............man ...........indeed.....
BlessedBE...........

and stay warm.....

hiker

angel4us, so sorry for you and your friends families loss. Great job today, I know about winter weather, this world needs more people like you. Wonderful selfless acts.:ying:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you are an angel for us huh? humanity needs more like you.

and so sorry for your loss.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Wow man thats really sad.. He went to a better place and hopefully will reunite with all his love ones very soon My prayers to you and the family.
Good friends are hard to find.

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
angel4us,

I am sorry to hear about your loss..Very sad story. Great work rescuing those in need today! Feel better and stay safe!

SS

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm sorry that you've lost such a dear friend.

I'm thankful that people such as yourself exist.

Make the most of it brother!

zenoonez

Veteran
I'm sorry that you've lost such a dear friend.

I'm thankful that people such as yourself exist.

Make the most of it brother!

Indeed. Heroes are just normal people who step up when someone needs anyone to step up. Riding through the snow to rescue stranded motorists... sounds like stepping up to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts