What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

12 weeks of flu now been diagnosed with swine flu

C

cheesey

ive been ill for 12 weeks docs said cold n flu .yesterday i was diagnosed with swine flu after having the test done 7 days ago . my chest feels like im being bear hugged 24/7 my doc now says i might have pneumonia so i have to go for chest xrays later today.

E

elmanito

We called it the Mexican flu overhere, but did you have any fever.I had a fever for 3 days with the weirdest dreams with still a dry taco cough.:tongue:

Take care

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

C

cheesey

We called it the Mexican flu overhere, but did you have any fever.I had a fever for 3 days with the weirdest dreams with still a dry taco cough.:tongue:

Take care

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

hi i had a fever 3 weeks ago . ive still got a high temp hopefully the new antibiotics i am now on will sort things ....

C

cheesey

Sorry to hear that, i can't imagine being sick that long. cheesey i hope you feel better soon!

cheers . when i went to the docs 9 weeks ago i said are u sure i havnt got swine flu and the doc said no . just shows . im glad its only mild swine flu . hopefully 2 or 3 weeks ill be fight fit again and can injoy my herb ....

gates3rd

Hello,

i wish u alle the best and hope you will get better soon, use the time in bed for new plans and bigger plants and stuff , thinking about the future is a good way to get back healthy again, keep your mind busy and it will heal the rest :)

hope u get well soon

see ya

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Get well soon... and it'd happen sooner the less you smoke ;)

This "England" sounds like it thinks it should take care of it's people... what a sham :D

mocs0

Get better soon. If you would like a list of legal herbal and mushroom supplements that are known to boost your immune system let me know

Latest posts

Latest posts