What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 - the WORST year in MY LIFE!

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
i am sorry about what happened, everytime death comes, i take solace in knowing that i will die too.

one love

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
My heart breaks for you SH. With all of the warmth in my heart, we're here for you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

ddrew

Veteran
My baby 19 year old brother was killed about 5 years ago, words cannot describe what that's like, it almost killed my father, it was more then he could bear.

I'm here if you want to talk buddy, anytime.

I wish you good tears, good memories and time to heal, to accept, to be angry with the gods but most of all to be able to remember him in all he was to you

easy420dude

So sorry to hear of this StrainHunter. There are no words for something so terrible as this. Blessings my friend. Be strong.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Thanks all (yes every single one of you!) for the kind words.
icon14.gif

As for his age...let's just say not legal to drink yet but far from being a kid anymore.

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Man I will keep you and your family in my prayers, I am so sorry for your tragic loss!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Im so sorry for you loss...prayers and thoughts your way, you guys will meet again don't worry.

G

Guest 88950

sorry for your loss and may God give you the strenght to get through.

a friends brother's funeral was today, he fell off a golf cart of all things and passed from head trauma so 2011 is starting off in a funk.

peace