What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Stomach dysfunction" Licensable?

MyGrow

I live in SF and 2 years ago got diagnosed with gastritis at PAMF. My online medical record gives the doctors name, recommendation of Prilosec (which you can only use for 14 days and repeat after 4 months) and my condition as "stomach dysfunction" rather than gastritis.

If I print this out and go to a clinic will I be allowed to get a mm license?

After enjoying food, beer and coffee too much my stomach finally threw in the towel and it's been a real struggle to get it back on track. Fortunately, I don't have ulcers or anything like that.

I'm new here and I'm not sure if this forum allows pm's but if it does feel free to pm me any advice if you would prefer to do that rather than post.

thanks - happy weekend!

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
that sucks man im sorry to hear about it. ive had some bad gi problems over the last year and all i can say is F prilosec

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MyGrow welcome to IC Mag..sorry to hear of your health issues. Does MJ help you with your condition? Many Docs like to hear you get bennifits from medical MJ wheather you have been legal or not. Any time MJ is helping a patient with thier problems it can be considered bennifitial for them to use it legally. If MJ helps you with your appetite, as it does most peeps, that might be a reason itself for qualifying you. Keep and take all your records with you...DD

Latest posts

Latest posts