What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

42° Guerilla Grower - outdoor 2007

trapik

Bump

Bump

Hi the_AK47ist :D

Here's a pic of your White Russian 'hydro' baby. The pic is 2 days old, taken in the greenhouse just before I topped the lil girl.
It seems she liked the transition to earth. If I was a worm, I'd like to see how the roots explose in the pot, hehe.

hey babe, look at your mother on this thread :wave:

thanks again buddy

sharky

dam Sunkist those plants are bad ass!! they are doing dam good the well spot is my favorite....keep doing what you are doing its working :rasta:

T

The_Skunkist

Thanks Mattry, Trapik and Sharky !

Trapik your White Russian is looking good !

Sharky if you like the well spot , I have few other pics from 2005 with a Grapefruit(female seeds) inside.

Here you are :

Of course it's overflowing !

POOR LITTLE CLONE !!!!! LOL

Last edited:

sharky

Now thats what I like to see looks like the Ak will do just the same...I appreciate it for clearing up on when to switch ferts Sunkist.Your going to have a wall of buds by the time this is over... peace

G

guest5703

dude your blowin it uuup!!! lol those budshots are awesome! Looks like you've found a kickass plot to always come back to huh?? Thats sweet man, good luck on this grow I bet you'll pull fat loads of smoke in!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
the bushes are looking great skunkist, really starting to form up nicely. I personally would like to see the pictures of the Grapefruit from feminized seeds, thats some tasty smoke and im curious to see what it does outdoor. i have 1 grapefruit running myself outside, but its supposedly from reeferman... but im not sure what up with it yet.

Looking forward to watching you finish out this year, your going to have some very fine Smoke off those bushes. will be looking for updates to come.

T

The_Skunkist

DimeBag65 said:
I personally would like to see the pictures of the Grapefruit from feminized seeds, thats some tasty smoke and im curious to see what it does outdoor. i have 1 grapefruit running myself outside, but its supposedly from reeferman... but im not sure what up with it yet.

Hello DimeBag , this is a grapefruit on post #66 .
And you've got more in my gallery ...

Peace

T

The_Skunkist

Too late ...

Too late ...

Too late to make a big update ...

Just 4 nightshots .

trapik

They look.............. asleep!
But they keep growin during the day, no doubt
11569teeth.gif

keep up the massive work
:wave:

G

guest5703

what are you holding a piece of bro? lol a little bud? or did ya top one! Hey man looks really great, love the night shots, it's crazy how much plants droop when they sleep. Keep it up bro, PEACE!!!

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Mr. Skunkist,

Man, you have a nice guerrilla operation going on there, with so many good genetics! I'm already subscribed to this thread :D

Could I ask you what's the purpose of putting rocks around some of the bushes? In my opinion it makes them more obvious, and since it's guerrilla, you want to keep a low profile, no?

Take care and keep up the goood work :yes:

T

The_Skunkist

Hello here !
Caligreen : Hi , this little bud is a fucking little lowryder ! :rasta: :bashhead:

Browser : Hello ! The rocks are against hogs ... They reach for humidity or they like fishmix ? :redface:
Welcome Bro :wave:

Last edited:
G

ah c'est bien fat tout ca :D ya deja des petite tete :D
vivement la fin de saison :)

T

The_Skunkist

Let's smoke a big K2 joint ... :joint: :joint: :joint:

Fucking bazooka eh ? :bigeye:

Welcome Bhangman ! :wave:

Last edited: