What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New 630 watt CMH single ended bulb

digging

90ED3B8B-7F69-4DAA-87AA-A262F8F1CAB6.png

Single ended CMH bulbs now come in 630 watts.

CMH lightning continues to evolve.

I wonder how much longer in length these are compared to the 315’s?

If their similar in length to the 315’s, I wonder how these would work with the Cycloptic Greenbeams ?

Maple_Flail

that LOOKS like two bulbs in one housing to me. it looks twice as long

does not look like a true 630 single element.

I'll stick to my 315 Agro's for now.

Easy7

Veteran
There was 3 cmh lamps in one double ended cmh. Tech changes so fast by the time you get a system and run the original lamp and go to get another lamp, it's off the market.

digging

While talking with a Chinese CMH maker they emailed me to let me know their light fixtures can now be ordered as a 630 watts single ended fixture as well as the 630 watt de bulb fixture.

Easy7

Veteran
Hope they keep the dual 315 fixtures for dual spectrum. Whats the price on the 630 se lamp? Are they double jacketed?

Easy7

Veteran
They should make a dual spectrum se 630. One internal lamp 4200k one 3100k. Rather run two spectrums than buy more lamps and switch out.

They don't make great 600 hps/mh dual spectrum lamps either. Only one one the market has bad reviews.