What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question 1 plant counts per adult and household clarifications?

Mr Blah

Could you elaborate on the "share that address" statement? Let's say my wife and I are both med card holders.... could we essentially have 24 flowering plants at our residence? 6 each recreational and 6 each medical. No one would be able to stumble on anything. It would all be indoors in our house or built out barn or it would be in a fully fenced in locked up area or locked up greenhouse.
As it is now...yes. 24.
All subject to change within the months. If they get rid of medical. I am hopping they don't and just expand medical.

Mr Blah

Just bumping this up.... I can't find any info on processing extracts or concentrates?

Can I run a terpp or other PHO/BHO recirculating setup at home?
Ultimately regardless of what anyone says you should contact DHHS for final word because that is what will be enforced.