What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question 1 plant counts per adult and household clarifications?

Mr Blah

Could you elaborate on the "share that address" statement? Let's say my wife and I are both med card holders.... could we essentially have 24 flowering plants at our residence? 6 each recreational and 6 each medical. No one would be able to stumble on anything. It would all be indoors in our house or built out barn or it would be in a fully fenced in locked up area or locked up greenhouse.
As it is now...yes. 24.
All subject to change within the months. If they get rid of medical. I am hopping they don't and just expand medical.

Mr Blah

Just bumping this up.... I can't find any info on processing extracts or concentrates?

Can I run a terpp or other PHO/BHO recirculating setup at home?
Ultimately regardless of what anyone says you should contact DHHS for final word because that is what will be enforced.