What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 grow -Multiple Kush - Skunk - Critical - Cheese

Scorp1on

It's gonna be great seeing how you go in the new rooms with all those new genetics.

yeah man can't wait to see the outcome of all those strain...

right now in my scrog room Im growing some medium yeilding strain...alot of taste but a bit low on yield...so im kinda searching for 3-4 strain that I can scrog in both room and get a good 1g/watt...

Goal is to get 8 pound from my scrog room(6 x 600w) I think Ill be around 5-6pound this grow...and room 2 is mostly to test new strain for now

so here's some pics of today...at 53 days...

I was gonna harvest the Royal skunk at 55days but itll be more like 60days...maybe push it a bit more to 63days and cut everything the same day

Room
picture.php

Roya Skunk (in fact its Royal Queen(seed) Skunk XL)
GOAL was 3pound from these 3 x 600w but I dont think Ill get it)
picture.php
picture.php

710 Genetic - the purps
picture.php

Scorp1on

In front you have
Mendocino - purple kush
picture.php

Next is my bubba kush 3
picture.php

Bubba kush 2...will never be grown again...
picture.php

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
excellent work on the SCROG!!! its always hard to do multiple strains in a SCROG like that .. you pulled it off bro!

no other pics of the Critical + ? did you get yours from Dinafem or ???

SGS

GastroGrower

I have a cut of what I'm pretty sure is Mendo Purp - looks just like what you've got running in terms of leaf shape and the mix of white/gold pistils. And yeah the smell is almost like fruit loops. It's one of my main mommies - yields well, high quality smoke and the high is great in my opinion, zero paranoia.

Props again - excellent grow.

Scorp1on

excellent work on the SCROG!!! its always hard to do multiple strains in a SCROG like that .. you pulled it off bro!

no other pics of the Critical + ? did you get yours from Dinafem or ???

SGS

Thanks doing my best...might switch do SOG soon tho

I ran critical+ on my last 2 grow...didnt keep it because it was just ''normal'' smoke...good yield and easy to grow...but the stone effect is not there compared to my bubba kush or my royal skunk. It was from dinafem...some freebie I had from buying 2-3pack from dinafem.

Scorp1on

I have a cut of what I'm pretty sure is Mendo Purp - looks just like what you've got running in terms of leaf shape and the mix of white/gold pistils. And yeah the smell is almost like fruit loops. It's one of my main mommies - yields well, high quality smoke and the high is great in my opinion, zero paranoia.

Props again - excellent grow.

Cant really discribe the smell because its sooo fruity....kinda like peach...or...candy...or...i dont know but I grew alot of fruity strain and its the best to date I think...will tell you went I smoke it....

Smell alot like the C99 I grew from female seed 7years ago...but the buds are smaller and not that hard.

Its in fact Medical Mendocino Purple Kush Feminised Seed...I planted 3 seed and only 1 sprouted...but it might be my soil mix

Scorp1on

updating with some pics...been flushing this one for over 10days.
I dont't know if they mixed my seed but this one was building flowers while in veg room under 1000w 24/24, like an autoflower but I let her veg maybe 75days total so she was fucking ready to go in flower when I switched the light...

Tonight im cutting the
710 genetic The purps
picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

Royal Skunk
picture.php

In the corner - Bubba kush 3, and bubba kush 2 to her right
front left - Mendocino Purple Kush and the purps

picture.php

Scorp1on

but now im starting a new adventure...room is upgraded and plants are in flower...
picture.php
picture.php

to be continued..

J.Epps

Nice scrogging set up man, i've got a room this sort of set up style could be put together perfectly in, glad i came across this thread for sure!