What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Karma :)

Had to delete my old account...wish i did'nt cuz i had alot of nice pics..ah well,time to start over+i wanna get my posts up to 50 so i can pm lol....i managed to snag some off karma's instagram(thanx buddy) but i will be taking more as i go along...i still have white snake#1 and #3, and solo stash x biker kush...white a5 haze and white beezle bubba are no more sadly :( and that hurts...so ill be posting my karma gear here for the next while..enjoy

white beezle bubba

picture.php

X

Xray Kimono

DAMN! VERY NICE!

How is the nose on that White Snake #1 pheno?

I am running both parents right now but haven't thrown the Headbanger into flower yet and my WOGv2 still has no nose yet due to early flower.

Peace!
Xray

thanks....it has a kushy diesel stench...kinda offensive actually,but i love it

DAMN! VERY NICE!

How is the nose on that White Snake #1 pheno?

I am running both parents right now but haven't thrown the Headbanger into flower yet and my WOGv2 still has no nose yet due to early flower.

Peace!
Xray

Latest posts

Latest posts