What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

21 phenos of Alien orange cookies and 1 washington heights haze

dimebag_

Loyalty-hey man those colas are looking super nice! Sorry to go off topic but I just had a question for ya. I was looking at an old thread where you were promoting aurora's big swell product. I read on this thread about you using the nectar of the gods line. So looks like you've changed your regimen since that old thread from 2011. But I was just curious if you still liked that product or had found something better?

I run H&G with ebb n flow in rockwool, along with some mad farmer stuff, and been running big swell last couple times with great results. But where I live in so. cal nobody even carries it, and everybody talks negative about it, saying nobody uses it. I've also read that molasses has no place in a hydro reservoir, but not sure on that one.

A lot of people seem to use hydroplex, or a diff bloom booster instead. I actually just grabbed some Advanced nutes big bud to see if that works any better, since at least its easy to find. And I'm not a huge fan of botanicare.

Anyways, just curious what you thought-I can't contact anyone directly yet cuz I only got like 25 posts so far. thanks man
cheers

dbag-