What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Heres 19 in my tray right now pushin 3.5 4 ft 17 glufies and 2 forum cookies.
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My feed schedule is once per day in flower, sometimes once every other day in veg. My first feed is when the clones go in to the 4x4s from the dome

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I think what we mean is what do you start them with, how much , and then what?

Man! If i could grow plants that way i would! Im working on my style as we speak, im still learning the rules though :) cant wait for my round 2.

Kizane21

Ya another scale of reading levels. 1.0 ec is 500 ppm on my meter.

word thanks again homie...if you got a minute could you peep my picture album of my setup and if theres anything i shouldnt be doing let me know since this is my first ever grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=59920 ...start a few of the seeds tommorrow to make into a couple mothers then start my perpetual SOG grows...any advice or suggestions bye anyone would be greatly appreciated homies

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
How many cubic feet is the room? What are you running in/out fanwise? Have a carbon filter to match?? What size is that res? I run 40 gallons and sometimes by water change day, pumps close to suckin air.

Kizane21

How many cubic feet is the room? What are you running in/out fanwise? Have a carbon filter to match?? What size is that res? I run 40 gallons and sometimes by water change day, pumps close to suckin air.

27-gal reservoir tub, havent pciked up a carbon fan yet, 36sqft, got just a 110 bathroom exhaust fan in top middle of ceiling, got anthother matching one i can install but planned on adapting as i went to figure out what ill need like if i need more aggressive intake (small 2" filtered grate on bottom of door) and assuming the exhaust needing to be near 300CFM especially where i live its fucking hot...3x3table 27gal-600wballast

Kizane21

and nutes wise you just use botnicare pure blend pro grow & pure blend pro bloom for nutes and add hydroplex just those 2 thoughout?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Nute wise i use pbp grow /bloom for a base, i add rhinoskin for silica, super bud blaster for a booster, and calmag. Just started using all that this past cycle and its working very well on my glufie tray. Id go 6 inch inlies for exhaust at at least 400 cfm a piece. Itll be warm on a confined space.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Thanks for sharing your method, its working great, on more question, even with those adds you still maintain an ec of 1.2 in bloom?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Yep because i use different amounts of each one. Like this last water change was 100ml of rhino skin, 500 ml of bloom, 200ml calmag and 1/4 tb of booster. And a ph of 6.0

Latest posts

Latest posts