What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Outdoors

45th

Ata Tundra-Matanska x Kush It is a cross of two pure lines coming from different geographic regions not very well-known in the cannabis world. One parent comes from Alaska, home of the famous Matanuska Thunderfuck. This line is pure indica and shows good resistance to frost thanks to its origin. The other parent comes from Kazakhstan, a wide region that extends from north Afghanistan between Uzbekistan and Russia, neighboring China in the east. This parent is similar to the Afghani Kush, with a lemony smell typical of the Citral of Pakistan. Growing Ata Tundra you can see many of the characteristics of both these parent plants. Our hybrid is 100% indica. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. It is our quickest flowering strain; finishing in around 45 days or outdoors towards the end of September. Its optimum THC level is around 20%. It produces large, lemon scented compact buds. The hardiness of this plant coupled with its early maturation and ease of growth make it perfect for guerrilla cultivation techniques. 75cm. 29 in

BC Blueberry-80% Indica/20% Sativa strain, that dates back to the late 1970's in British Columbia. A large producer under optimum conditions, this dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues usually cures to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. 100-150 cm 39 in-59 in

BC God Bud-75% Indica/25% Sativa, God x Purple Skunk, other sources say Purple HI, or Purple Indica…Mid-October. BC God Bud is short, squat and dense, with plenty of silvery resin. These plants stay at the shortest end of the growth spectrum, reaching only 2-3 feet in height at harvest, with a bud production that can maximize smaller spaces. While the BC God Bud is not a single-cola plant, her side branching is minimal enough to make it a sea of green choice. Under these conditions, she can deliver a whopping 3-4 ounces of compact, sparkingly resinous buds per plant. 24-36 in

Cold Creek Kush-Indica/Sativa (Indica dominant)Genetics: Master Kush (m) x Chem 91 (f)
Height: 47-63 inches Flowering Time: 73-77 days

Onyx-[FONT=&quot]Onyx is a secret stabilized plant which includes AK47 x White Russian and diesel, but many more…This plant is quite tall, between 50 to 90cm tall, very branchy, fruity taste, very good producer…This strain is going to be a legend and could be the most worked auto strain ever, result of the biggest selection from crosses we have ever done!” The introduction of Diesel gives Onyx a wonderful stinky aroma and the AK47 guarantees that knock out stone you have come to expect from the classic serious seeds strain. The White Russian contributes with tons of THC crystals and a very tight flower structure meaning each bud from an Onyx plant really carries some weight. Onyx is one of our ‘Next generation’ Mid-sized autoflowering strains which means that while it retains the auto flowering characteristics of the original lowryder style strains, and will go from seed to bud in around 70 days, it is a Mid-sized autoflowering strains which means that while it retains the auto flowering characteristics of the original lowryder style strains, and will go from seed to bud in around 70 days, it is a much more potent, fast growing, taller strain and can easily match traditional photo-period cannabis strains. Tall (50-90 cm)[/FONT]

Short Stuff #1-Dwarf auto-[FONT=&quot]Williams Wonder x Northern Lights #2 x Mexican Ruderalis. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Shortstuff #1 was our first autoflowering strain developed by our growers in Spain and was created by a long and careful selection process using the original lowryder. Like the Joint doctors original lowryder, shortstuff #1 is the perfect miniature stealth auto strain. It generally stays under 1 foot (30cm) tall but produces a nice amount of bud which is of a very decent quality. Shortstuff #1 smokes like a decent Indica with earthy aromas and a fast onset of a body stone but also a pleasing ‘head high’. You will be surprised with the potency and flavor of this little beauty! Passing directly from the seedling to the flowering stage, Short Stuff #1 altogether does away with the vegetative growth stage, in a process called autoflowering. In other words, when planted, it sprouts, grows a couple sets of leaves, then immediately and automatically begins flowering (males at about day 17, females at day 20). As a result, it is the quickest, most compact, and most discrete plant available. Shortstuff #1 is not a huge commercial strain but a great alternative to traditional strains with many new advantages. Shortstuff #1 is one of our range of ‘dwarf autos’ for people looking for a stealthy plant that stays short and stocky but still produces excellent yields of top quality medical marijuana. 10-15 inches.[/FONT]

Snow Ryder-Dwarf Auto-[FONT=&quot]Ak47 x White Russian x Diesel[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Snowryder was our first successfully stabilized auto flowering cross of shortstuff#1 and is still one of our must popular strains to this day. Snowryder is a 100% auto flowering strain and is a hybrid of Shortstuff #1 and Snow White. This strain carries a powerful punch and is without a doubt one of the strongest Auto Flowering strains to date. Snowryder exhibits heavy Crystaling and trichomes even appear on the males ! The taste and smell of this strain is very similar to Snow white / White widow so is sure to satisfy fans of classic ‘white strains’. Snowryder contains a decent amount of sativa genetics from its snow white mother so therefore offers a much more cerebral high than many autoflowering strains. The effect is instant with a potent ‘head high’ leading to a very pleasant all over body stone without the ‘couchlock’ effect. Snowryder is one of our dwarf or stealth autoflowering strains for growers with limited space or the need to keep short stealthy plants away from prying eyes. Auto-flowering will begin after 18-22 days and plants will be finished in around 65 days after having packed on an average of 1 ounce of the best quality bud. The finished plant often has one main cola which can be around 10 inches in length and will be absolutely covered in THC crystals! 90-120 cm[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]White Widow-[/FONT]
Sativa 60 / Indica 40
Origins: Indian x Brazilian
Flowering: 56-70 IN / 70-84 OUT
Harvest: late October
White Widow is a compact plant of medium height. The buds only develop a few amber-colored hairs, but the outrageous crystalline resin production of this plant has become legendary.

[FONT=&quot]Main crop is Big Foot-[/FONT]
Big Foot is an Indica-Sativa hybrid with a strong main stem, a large number of lateral branches and short internodal distance. It has a high bud production rate, producing a big main bud and lots of secondary buds on the peripheral branches. The buds are compact and produce copious amounts of extremely aromatic resin. The aroma and taste of this variety is very intense, dense, sweet and fruity with spicy undertones. The effect is quite potent and can range from euphoria to comfortable relaxation. It is a fast flowering variety that flowers within 7 weeks, which helps to prevent the buds from being attacked by grey mold.

Will possibly be doing crosses with this group as regular seeds are being used to get a pollinating male in each group.

45th

A mix up brought many feminized versions when all regulars were ordered.

The plants are doing fine but fingers are crossed for many to have the male pollinators.

Bigfoot was scrapped in favor of White Widow being the mainline of crop as well as male donors material for breeding especially with the feminized plants and the % ratios of regular seeds started. Possible males or cross material is Ata Tundra, BC Blueberry, BC god Bud and Cold Creek Kush.

The Onyx, Short Stuff #1 and Snow Ryder unfortunately for seeding purpose came feminized. Of course these can be bred but I will be studying the possibilities of future crosses over the summer after the males have spoken up...in addition a plant of Northern Lights and Super Skunk (Fem) came free and are currently up. The best leaf and stem form has been Onyx followed by White Widow.

Thanks for reading or posting comments...good growing to everyone. Will be also looking at clones for possible crossing/donors fro a local indoor greenhouse.

45th

HorseMouth

Good Luck this year!

I'm just below the 45th in Oregon and up in some Elevation.

I have an AutoFlower as well in a Hazey Trainwreck and I use her for early season. If any of those Auto's you have do well this year, I would recommend fast tracking them for clones and indoor veg time, so you can get them outside earlier and reap some early rewards.

Peace

45th

frost last night...a few outdoors I covered...something dug up Skunk...grrr

frost warning through Sat....I put some grows so far back I must wait for June :)

HillBilly1

Veteran
Yeah I have shaken snow off in June lol and lost
some big starts to frost 3-4fters 1st week of June too

Better safe than. Whatever they say lol

45th

Wed
Cloudy
59°
39°
Thu
Mostly Sunny
66°
33°
Fri
Sunny
57°
34°
Sat
Mostly Sunny
73°
49°
Sun
Scattered Showers
75°
50°
Mon
Showers
70°
54°
Tue
Scattered Showers
72°
51°
Wed
Showers
76°

Memorial Day looks like a good day :)

HorseMouth

If you are not running a Guerilla Grow, then covering up at night should be an option. I love your Line-up, I'm psyched to watch this!

Subbed

Peace

45th

2015 will be so-so as I try to establish a deeper seedbank.

The mixup with seed ordering is over but those seeds are stashed away for NEXT season unless I do some work with some indoor grows in my locale. I'm a bit ancy to get stuff out...Memorial Day will hopefully BE memorial :)

kokomarin

this year I find two spontanica frost resistant,really impresive cannabis plant for my way of growing.(outdoor only).
Also,I left one mango(kc brains) and six leda uno
I am on 43,6 lat,sea level 0 to 400m(few diferent sites)
I have few white russian,nothern lights,and neville haze
two mataro blue auto for early smoke
I whish you good year,man.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
this year I find two spontanica frost resistant,really impresive cannabis plant for my way of growing.(outdoor only).
Also,I left one mango(kc brains) and six leda uno
I am on 43,6 lat,sea level 0 to 400m(few diferent sites)
I have few white russian,nothern lights,and neville haze
two mataro blue auto for early smoke
I whish you good year,man.

is this the first year u have grew Kc brains gear? i got a couple buddys that is running spotnica,kc36 and kc33. im gonna be trying the kc33,spotnica next year for sure and maybe the ledo uno bc of its lemony lime flavor

45th

Not growing KC Brains...

Onyx-SnowRyder-BC God-BC Blueberry-White Widow-other varieties doing so-so.

kokomarin

yes,kygiacomo,first time to grow any named cannabis,and yes leda uno have nice smell.
from eight leda plants ,one male.
too early for pics,45th,but every plant is sexed,one white russian almost finish seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts