What's new

2015 Outdoor medical grow

leftquark

- Hope that I am doing this right, I can always edit later if need be!

Prop 215 patient for many years and after being a stealth reader of this forum for many moons I decided to try and start giving something back to the community hopefully.

I have started by getting five clones from the club - two double dream two SVOG and one sour d.

balcony grow for the first part, going to veg a few choice plants in the soil at some point in the near future - i have just gotten my 20L earthgrow pots and cant wait to transplant some of my girls ;)

will expand on this in the future thank you and nice to meet you all

leftquark

ok i have organized all of the pictures that I took.

What I have is a series of say 10-45 pictures depending on what is considered worth viewing & not boring you guys (as many of you are true masters while i am but a humble apprentice

My five clones look amazing and I have started using LST methods on them. Some I have been supercropping (pinching the stalks) and tying down the top portion below the middle (how precise is necessary for this? can it be at about the same level?) I tried to bend out any leaves (gently with a pair of wooden chopsticks) in order to maximize the area for the leaves getting sun (about 10-12 hours of full sun per day + 45-90min of ambient light (depending on cloud cover) at about 39 latitude.

Only one small concern when one plant had a shiny & waxy appearance on the leaves - I took a few pictures, untied her and gentle ran about 2 liters of water through over the course of a few hours just in case. than i added a very small mix of 6-6-6 directly into the rockwool / main root area.

help me make this more interesting please, I would love to meet you all and talk about what i have doing, how I can improve, what i can do to perform small experiaments (as well as preserve the best genetics, take clones, top/fim plants. I am going to do alot of testing and recording this season.

long time reader first time serious contributor please forgive any mistakes!!!

Post them pictures you took and let's get this party started!

Many of us around here are like crows, we are attracted to shiny things, like ... pictures of our favorite plant :biggrin:. Once you get some photos going, you will see people flocking here. Once you get some flower pictures going, you will see the whole MURDER flocking here (murder = group of crows).

Anyways, forgive my crow analogies. Goodluck!

-sg

PS - welcome to the boards!!

leftquark

no i agree pictures are where its at - but i do not know the best way to do that (how or where do i post, including within the sight? and is there any precautions i need to take to eliminate gps or something?)