What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dark Heart Nursery Clones

DONAJTHEIII

There is no doubt in my mind that DHN has fire cuttings can personally tesify but like someone mentioned fellas they throw so many clones out thats their bizzness peeps so think about it they dont tend to every clone and inspect them with scopes like how we GROWERS do. Kind of like a classroom of 200 kids and one teacher vs a classroom of 15 with 1 teacher the ratios means more time/focus is given with each individual. There a cloning bizz not a grow bizz. So with that said Im sure those dud like symptoms are broads since think about how many #'s they have and how much is going in an out of that place sounds like a broadmite airport if ya ask me. Not knocking DHN at all ive grown out some of their genes and there nice but with all this BS being passed around from grower to grower IDK if im ready to open my room to outside sources just yet will stick to seeds and give good ol herbies a shot. Been fucked to many times by outside clones....Im juiced to have kill genes at the beg. but their always dirty girls 99% of the time. Just being real

But the fire OG isnt a great yielder but is DANK !!!! Cookies its a personal clone not a production/industrial clone if that makes sense. Great headstash :D

AJAE

calisun

A friend just picked up from harborside
DHN Boss OG
DHN J1
Midnight farms Jesus OG
Midnight farms Lavender
Has anyone grew these? Any pictures and reviews would help.
Thanks I will post a review of all these once they are finished.

@calisun, the midnight farms lavender is a dud. I grew it and it smelled like hay with no frost. I wouldnt waste my time on it.

Croptober

Don't mean to clutter the thread but while on the subject of midnight farms are their cookies real? A friend got a cut of that, lifesaver and sour diesel.

I have mf gsc in veg.
Heard great things about it from people who run multiple gsc cuts.
Supposed to yield well compared to other cuts.
Krunch is a shill for dhn now?

Croptober

Supposedly its the platinum cut but I have my doubts. I've gotten 7 cuts of 'Cookies' and not one was a real one.

There are several platinum cuts tho.
MF has it listed as cherry pie x og.
Not sure how accurate that is.
Most of DHNs descriptions are a bit deceptive too.
They call GG4 sativa dom, Then they have all that calicon gear they dont list as calicon gear.

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
I have mf gsc in veg.

I would doubt Krunch is a shill for anyone, the most honest tell it like it is guy ever, if he gets his cuts from DHN I would have no doubt there legit. he doesent have to advertise for anyone.

Is he saying MF always has mites and either doesnt treat, or just cant eradicate them, and that dhn scares mites so bad they dont even have to treat them?
I picked up mf cuts without any mites or mite damage.
Did krunch pay for that advanced nute package he was claiming was the best available nutrient line on the market, or was it donated if he said it was the best avail?
Id rather find out hes a shill than to think he actually thinks thats the best out there. Lotta people listen to him...

Grizz

Veteran
as well they should, and seeing his grows if he said advanced worked best for him I would believe him, my friend used advanced with great results until they went with that ph perfect stuff, I know that shit sucks

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I have mf gsc in veg.

Is he saying MF always has mites and either doesnt treat, or just cant eradicate them, and that dhn scares mites so bad they dont even have to treat them?
I picked up mf cuts without any mites or mite damage.
Did krunch pay for that advanced nute package he was claiming was the best available nutrient line on the market, or was it donated if he said it was the best avail?
Id rather find out hes a shill than to think he actually thinks thats the best out there. Lotta people listen to him...

Im a shill? Because I tell MY experience that Midnight Farms clones I got had mites and one of their strains is bunk? Fuck me for telling the truth!

I happen to have very good experiences with DHN and will tell everyone about it! Been running their clones for three years now, not one mite or trace of PM. Not a fan of their Fire Og though...

Oh, they had mites...
Im sure some have picked up dhn clones somewhere that had mites too...
So its only fair to say fuck dhn, they have mites too.
All clones should be treated equally. They all get nuked unless you feel like gambling.

theother

Ive run the grape ape (completely legit, but not awesome weed just generally in my opinion) and dream queen (did not seem legit at all, but I yanked it early, it clearly didn't fit in)

Anyone run the chem4 or the headband? Im assuming there GG#4 is gonna be legit?

Also FWIW I saw a post somehwere on this forum with a link to a blog talking about DHN's IPM program. It definitely sounded effective, I believe the article was talking about their in house bug expert.
Im a shill? Because I tell MY experience that Midnight Farms clones I got had mites and one of their strains is bunk? Fuck me for telling the truth!

I happen to have very good experiences with DHN and will tell everyone about it! Been running their clones for three years now, not one mite or trace of PM. Not a fan of their Fire Og though...

I was along for that fire og ride, I can imagine it doesn't have a fond place in your heart.

Have you heard them talk about the kosher cut they are starting to vend? Saw it on their strains list. That would be a good one to grab. It seems like DHN is bringing in more stuff lately.

calisun

Thanks green thumbs and krunch for the input. So far the boss og has the same structure as the larry og. The larry og is a winner it was from seed caliconnections. As far as mites go you take your chances with anything you bring in. Everyone I mean everyone gets a few bugs from time to time. I Start preventive maintenance as soon as I get anything new. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Latest posts