What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20k commercial unit grow- OG kush and GDP

Hey guys, not a big poster usually but I am setting up a large commercial unit and want to document my journey. I've run this size opp with friends before but this will be my first time setting it up. The total is 2100 sq ft which is divided into a 1300 ware house and 900 sq foot of office. I will be using one as a continuation of the warehouse and one for mothers. First run will be OG Kush and GDP while my quantum kush, galactic jack, cherynoble, tangie, and tangieland mothers grow off site. I'll be growing in soil, adding Biochar to half as an experiment with the CNS base nutes with many advanced nutrient additives. Please ask questions, give suggestions, and try no to drool while you follow my dream grow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 25
Building out tables in the back room. Sorry I can only post one pics at a time from my phone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 13
I was backtracking a few days before but here is up to date (July 25). I got 62 OG clones transplanted into 1 gallon pots today. They are in FF ocean forest with extra worm castings. The table on the left has 20% Organichar enhanced Biochar mixed with it and the table on the right got perilite instead. I will be doing a comparison throughout my grow to prove that Biochar is a better replacement for perilite. Stay tuned!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 15
Closed system that is fully insulated with commercial hvac system. I hooked up the co2, drainage system and began watering system. I forgot to take pics though so I'll update tomorrow!

Let me get a few more pics from the weekend up! (Sorry it's still one pic a message, can anyone tell me how to add more pics per message from iphone 5s?) Fuzzy logic co2 controller up and running- pumping out 925 ppm for the little girls. Today they will be joined by 40 GDP clones and maybe my mothers-to-be seedlings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 14
Watering system is almost done for main room. Used PVC to drip line- 10 plants per 4x8. Can't wait to get my PVC cages up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 14
Gonna be nice. Around here it is way cheaper to throw 20 lights in your basement then to get a commercial space.

Or just rent a house for $2,500 and put 20 lights in it. Many landlords are perfectly fine with it.

The commercial route here is tough because the City/County/Fire Deparmtent want to do inspections.

Not so in a residence. :)

I will be watching this.

I just liked this shot. It shows the big things to come. Can't wait to do a side by side pic to it in a few weeks when it's fully filled!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 15
Yeah I played around with that idea but my warehouse is only 1800/ month so it actually ended up cheaper. Here is cali you have a real hard time finding a house with any significant basement unless the house belonged to a wine-o haha. In my county fire inspections only occur in retail businesses so (cross my fingers) I should skate by with my storage warehouse which is partially used for my legit business.

Yeah I played around with that idea but my warehouse is only 1800/ month so it actually ended up cheaper. Here is cali you have a real hard time finding a house with any significant basement unless the house belonged to a wine-o haha. In my county fire inspections only occur in retail businesses so (cross my fingers) I should skate by with my storage warehouse which is partially used for my legit business.

That's a good deal. My warehouse for my business is the same size as yours, but cost $1200. It is in Downtown Denver. The big problem though is those damn invasive inspections.

No way around them here. The fire department came the first 3 months I was in here.

You have a damn good thing going there.

I will be watching as things progress.