What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seedling leafs

G

ganjygav

can anybody tell me what's up with this seedling? its had weird leafs since sprouting. they kind if curl and cup under,I thought maybe a genetic issue at first but now not so sure. its nearly 2 weeks old and had no food yet.

G

ganjygav

I've noticed the other strawberry blues leafs are starting to curl now,got to be something in the strain as the skunk#1 are all fine.

G

ganjygav

I've still got this issue. its not likely an nitro issue as I've not fed yet and its in a very light soil. I only water every 3 days or so with 900ml. my 400w hps is plenty far away. temps are 24-26c lights on and 17c lights off. the plant is growing great other than this claw thing. its the same height as others and at 3 weeks from seed is showing sex. any ideas? anyone?

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
most likely a PH issue.... looks like she is growing out of it, and will correct herself over time...

G

ganjygav

OK cool,I do try and only water when I think they need it but I do have problems with watering small plants. I'm a novice gardener still. I've never taken pH as I was told using plant magic plus products I wouldn't need too plus as I'm in soil I was told it acts like a buffer and I should keep things simple. maybe I am keeping things too simple lol. it is growing just as quick as other plants,I just get a bit worried when my plants don't look perfect. I let the bloke who taught me how to grow know about it and he's coming around tonight with a potion for me. if it works I will post a picture and let you all know. the guys a genius and has a remedy for every plant ailment.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
best ailment for those plants is to let the dirt go dry between each watering.... the roots need better oxygen... this can only happen if the dirt is dry....wet waterlogged medium will choke the roots from oxygen uptake....

G

ganjygav

best ailment for those plants is to let the dirt go dry between each watering.... the roots need better oxygen... this can only happen if the dirt is dry....wet waterlogged medium will choke the roots from oxygen uptake....

I think you have hit the nail on the head. I do have to sit on my hands to stop myself from watering them sometimes. advice is taken and I'm very grateful.

G

ganjygav

I've moved this plant outside. its a freak. I thinks its trying to flower in 18hrs of light. got some pictures but they ain't great.

G

ganjygav

freaks me out. looks like its at week 2 of 12/12,I will try and get better picture in abit . it started showing sex at 2 and half week from when the seed popped up. its like its automatic

G

ganjygav

i swapped this plant for a automatic Afghan kush Ryder seed. its somebody elses problem now lol

Latest posts

Latest posts