What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Times Cannabis Cup~Which members and Vendors are going ?

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
attachment.php

I have my ticket on lock down and am beyond stoked...

That's right!
2 Day VIP pass...

Wondering who all are going this year...
I hear Dj Short will be showing up... BOG going to have a rocken booth... Who else do I need to swing by...

My 1st Canna Cup yet not my 1st (rodeo)get together 420 festival...

I did the 1st two WHEE expos in Oregon back in the 90's..
Camping out in corn fields with music and free love in abundance...

I would expect this to be more commercialized yet hoping for a good time non the less....

Anyone care to share what to expect and maybe even some inside track clues as to where to go and when to be there ?...:biggrin:

Is there a list of vendors or maybe even a Floor map available someplace ?... I cant seem to find any detailed info...

Anyone planning on going without a place to crash ?
Camp it out someplace close ?...
What ever happened to adventure,anyways..lol

So am I going to be alone at the cup ?

I'll be the guy wearing the kiddie pool tee shirt... :peacock: hahaha

You can bet on me taking a few pictures...
Live as it happens most likely.. hahahaha...

Going to be a bunch of Dude check it out!!!! post....

Attachments

• CannabisCup_LosAngeles_final2_0.jpg
    CannabisCup_LosAngeles_final2_0.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 11

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I've read on advice from others and peeps that live there is dont go walking around randomly cause there are a lot of places you don't go. So not having lodgings and camping may be hard without getting beat up and robbed. Not trying to dis on the place as its the same most city places.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Words to live by...
Good point critter.. Could be said about anyplace USA...
Not the same world as it was in the 70s..

I still think of SB as open field's and cow Patty's ..lol

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Got a 2 day pass for me and my partner, its going to be fun. I will probably find a hotel room somewhere that lets us bring the dogs.

I am wondering what the general premise of the cup is. Will they give samples of the entries to everyone? Also thinking about what to bring i.e. glassware.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I don't think they pass buds as in Amsterdam...
Rather the vendors can share if they like... I think...
Or you can buy as well... Not sure,so Im bring my own...lol

Also a boat load of freebie seeds to pass out as i walk around...
Spread the word a little... lol

Best hurry on the hotel hunt... I was getting a lot of "Only 3-2-1 left" when searching... Of course I wanted one within walking/stumbling distance..lol I would imagine the po-po are going to be keeping an eye out...

Be safe y'all...

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
im flying down there with my patient, excited for some sunshine and to meet some folks.

Im hoping I can use my passport to get a doctors recommendation on site. I cant find my old cali card...

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im going with another icmag member who i went with last year - we had vendor passes and it was AWESOME!!!

Bring alcohol wipes - water - your own stash - sunscreen and glasses and be ready for lines.

Last year tons of breeders were there - Rare Dankness might be there again - hopefully.

It was a massive amount of stoners of all varieties - your fat goths to your typical hippie farmers.

It is commercialized with sponsoring brands making the show happen so be ready for security to be tight - but there should be a map of the event or at least a schedule for you to know when the main attractions are blasting off.

BE READY TO TAKE DABS - LOTS OF DABS - DABS DABS DABS - DABS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were few examples of dried flower - and MASSIVE QUANTITIES OF WAX - SOOOO MUCH WAX!!!!

I been training all week for the canna cup - I can smoke but not like some other folks - I call em Iron lungs.

If DJ Short is going to be there thats going to be worth going alone in my book - guys a legend - will be awesome to at least meet him!

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

That's the type 411 im looking for... :tiphat:LyryC...

What are the chances of a ICmag members only tent in the 215 smoking section ? :biggrin: I wonder...

A dawg can dream right...:smoke out:

Dang, HL4... Flying in... That's awesome... Wonder who is coming the furthest to partake in the cup and a little California weather...

I had to take a 24 hour bus to get to the WHEE fest,then a 7 mile hike with a 70 lbs back pack to get to the field... I did that 2 years in a row... Good times that I can hardly remember... :biggrin:

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey AD what about the Denver one over 4/20 weekend? Will you be in attendance?

Life is a funny box o chocolate...
Would make for an excellent motorcycle ride for sure...
IDK... :biggrin: If this one is all that and a bag o beans then I could see it happening...

:abduct:

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
i'll be there mostly to pick up beans hopefully archive is there.... More Wax for you guys i'm passing on that shit.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just hope they have some good people watching spots that I can chill and smoke at... Could spent half a day with that alone...

Funny what you see when you stop moving and everyone else keeps going....
Just wish I had my girlfriend there to enjoy it with...
I've always had to do these adventures flying solo...

I got to find me a pocket chair and figure out how many joints im going to need ta get me thru.... Hummm... 50... lol Maybe 70 just to be safe....:kos:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone know if they offer a special bag to the 1st 1000 people(Kind of thing) ?
Do they offer lockers ?

Bake_McBride

I'll be there. It's my first cup of any kind and I haven't been to LA in years so im stoked. Alien Dawg, I hope to run into you and any other ICMaggers in attendance.

Does anyone have info on getting a rec at the cup? I don't have one yet and don't want to get left out of the patients area.

Last edited:

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
oh im sure they'll be a doc or 5 down there shaking hands and offering Recs...These places are a dime a dozen down here My old lady is getting her Rec there too so I wouldn't worry about it.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah recs lines are the 1st ones to hit for many...
I might just renew while im there if the price is right...
Funny it's called the LA cup....
It's no where close to LA...
I guess it's like most strain names here in Cali... It's just a name...

Latest posts

Latest posts