What's new

What do you guys think of this?

OLDproLg

Veteran
COOL.....

that place NEEDS to be free!!!!!!!
Lotta green in them woods,years an years in them hills.......
Lets hope it goes threw ok!
Lg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Believe it when I see it. I'm sure they're facing bitter, and I mean bitter, opposition.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Oh,, I don't even know why I watched that shit.

FDA studies My ass, can You say Schedule 1 drug??

This double talkin PRICK knows VERY WELL that as long as Mj is Sced. 1 that the FDA wont even think about a STUDY.

Peace; 1TT

I spoke with the author of this bill yesterday as he is my state senator. He seemed very optimistic that this has a good chance of passing, but it will have a lot of opposition in the house.
I can only hope.

StayHigh149

I really hope this passes! I uzed to romp around in Ky quite a bit. Will be up there thiz summer for awhile too.

Hemp got passed, hopefully thiz will too

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
I really hope this passes! I uzed to romp around in Ky quite a bit. Will be up there thiz summer for awhile too.

Hemp got passed, hopefully thiz will too

A week or so ago, Paul and Mconnell submitted a bill to the state legislature to start a hemp pilot program. I was somewhat surprised paul did...but was absolutely shocked that turtleman signed on too!

Kentucky has ALOT of outdoor grows. I'm concerned what the hemp program will end up doing to the outdoor grows. Some of the counties in eastern kentucky depend on the income from these outdoor grows to keep the economy going. Cross polinization could really case some problems. Any thoughts?

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Kentucky has ALOT of outdoor grows. I'm concerned what the hemp program will end up doing to the outdoor grows. Some of the counties in eastern kentucky depend on the income from these outdoor grows to keep the economy going. Cross polinization could really case some problems. Any thoughts?
Offhand, I'd say a lot of them will be mostly on Nat. parks and pretty deep in the woods. If anything, I see it more as hemp being grown down state. Certainly central KY would be more suited for it. I've never done an outdoor grow and I know cannabis is wind pollinated, but I couldn't say how far the pollen would have to travel. More than a few miles? How dissipated would it have to get until it becomes much less of a problem, though?

It's not just national parks and deep in the woods. With kentucky having so much farm land everywhere except eastern kentucky I would say not much is actually grown on national park land here. Lots of small plots being grown up in the middle of corn fields in central and western kentucky.

Latest posts

Latest posts