What's new

Does a shower kill your buzz?

Swampdankv2

Veteran
I am on the fence about this but still try to wait until my buzz is fading to rinse off or I wait to smoke until after a shower. Old habits...

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've noticed that it knocks mine backwards a bit. Doesn't take it away totally, just makes it less buzzy.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kill my buzz???

Kill my buzz???

not exactly........

aaff668.jpg

L

Lee Van Kief

does it for me, eating or showering. I can still tell I smoked something but it kills the intensity.

Haha was just conteplating whether to blaze a J of docOg first and then shower or vice-versa. I have a feeling if I blaze first i wont get a shower today...again. Yesterday I blame BikerKush J for my stench lol

anonymousgrow

there have been many times where I do a few dabs and take a shower only to get lost in my thoughts and find myself going through all the hot water. So i say no it does not kill my buzz.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
placebo effect...

I get blazed and relax in the shower routinely, eating does not effect blood THC levels nor does showering or exercising... its all in your mind.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Showering does bring me down a bit. Seems for me, any drastic temp changes do, like going from indoor to outdoors in winter .Peace GS

Gelado`

Veteran
Smoking a bowl and hopping in the shower after makes me extremely relaxed--I like to go lie in bed after. Smoking in the cold, however, will definitely kill your buzz, as will taking a crap while smoking.

Eating raises your blood sugar, so it takes the low blood sugar part of the cannabis high out of the equation.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
I noticed the Mrs still looked baked after her shower but I didn't study her eye as much as other parts.

I like smoking after a shower just cuz I feel clean. That is, until I walk outside and my freshness goes to shit. Life in the swamp.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Yes it does for me...I am still high but the buzz is definitely gone.

In fact, if I have an unexpected client come by I go and wash my face with cold water just to come down and think clearly and concisely.

minds_I

talktosamson

Veteran
Has always bee a great trick for me when I have needed to sober up. Along with the OP I opt to wait until after showers to smoke usually. After work I used to get home rack the bong and then shower up, now I tend to wait, sometimes after shower and dinner even. I don't like things to dull my first bong hits of the day....:)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I actually like a shower after a buzzzzzz.

have any of you considered that by the time you've showered dried and changed into clean clothes that timing dictates you're headed for a fresh one?

or is it a straight up buzzkill the moment you get wet?

yeah, like that.

aaff669.jpg

Last edited:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I love Being all sweaty, and nasty from a hard daze work, and blazing till im baked, not a little high,,, I mean BAKED,,,, then into the hottest shower, I can stand.
Only thing better,,, is the addition to the shower, of the 1 Ya LOVE. that's a PERRrrrfect night cap for Me.

Peace & Love; Twisted

Midnite Toker

Veteran
How Dirty am I? ;) How hot is it outside? Am I Tired? So many variables. Best to play it safe, keep whats left of that J handy for when one hand is dry enough to set it ablaze again! ~mT

Latest posts

Latest posts