What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Marijuana Grow Show

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good in there, your plants always seem to look happy from what ive seen.

respect,

VG

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Marijuana Grow Updates

Marijuana Grow Updates

Here some of the latest pic updates.

attachment.php

I have found 2 Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL males and culled them. I think the locating of the females with the OTM, CCxSD, White Rhino and Cheesedog but still awaiting 2 to show their sex.

attachment.php

Either way I will be getting clones from all the lower growth and keep flowering all these females out and see which keepers are going to be worth keeping around.

attachment.php

The jedi kush and jackpot royale females are cruisin along and will be chopped in a few weeks. They are just starting to brown their outer pistils more and getting new white hairs pushing all the time.

attachment.php

I think vertical is coming sooner than later folks as well as my LED READY breeding project so stay tuned.

attachment.php

Attachments

• LED-AARDVARK 012.jpg
    LED-AARDVARK 012.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 24
  • LED-AARDVARK 013.jpg
    LED-AARDVARK 013.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 29
  • LED-AARDVARK 019.jpg
    LED-AARDVARK 019.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 25
  • LED-AARDVARK 022.jpg
    LED-AARDVARK 022.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 31
  • LED-AARDVARK 048.jpg
    LED-AARDVARK 048.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 24

medmaker420

Veteran
update shots

attachment.php

can't wait to locate some keepers out of this latest seed run

attachment.php

Gnam! like a sherwood forest :DDD

sweet this was your 420th post here at icmag

:woohoo:

:smokeit:

Attachments

• pic 014.jpg
    pic 014.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 23
  • pic 012.jpg
    pic 012.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
had to get some more shots posted up
attachment.php

still have some grow room changes in the works BUT loving the growth of the ccxsd

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic 027.jpg
    pic 027.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 22
  • pic 029.jpg
    pic 029.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
You killing it MM420! Fantastic work! Keep those updates coming.

I have ALOT in the works don't you worry.

attachment.php

Soon there will be some vertical led update shots and also get to see how the Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel females flower under the LEDs

attachment.php

In veg I have some LBK and Kushy Haze from Field Marshall Seeds that will be going into flower in the next couple weeks after they get up potted into either 3 or 5 gallon pots ( I have been running 2 gallons this entire time and early grows were only 1/2 to 3/4 full so great yields from what I see ) and with the vertical setup I see them doing great.

I might be moving the CC x SD IBL in the vert section as well because they are pretty big as well.

If there is anyone else growing vert LED feel free to post some shots, thoughts or ideas up.

Sending out some positive growers karma to everyone reading

tried my hand(s) at some hand rolled charas

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic 081.jpg
    pic 081.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 27
  • pic 080.jpg
    pic 080.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 24
  • pic 075.jpg
    pic 075.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 22
  • pic 076.jpg
    pic 076.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
Here is my latest update video

Here is my latest update video

Here is the video I put together today

[YOUTUBEIF]U-pvA2Z2ltA[/YOUTUBEIF]

its a bit long ( almost 20 minutes ) but for those interested there it is :tiphat:

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic 066.jpg
    pic 066.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Kindest

Sort of a drag that growblu has worked through you to convince us how great their panels are...and even have you saying in your latest vid how well priced they are...

And today they jacked up their prices.

Not your fault just bummed.

medmaker420

Veteran
Sort of a drag that growblu has worked through you to convince us how great their panels are...and even have you saying in your latest vid how well priced they are...

And today they jacked up their prices.

Not your fault just bummed.

Uh yeah growblu doesn't "have me" say anything or "convince you" of anything bud dot dot dot

If their prices changed its news to me but love the way you insinuate shit :tiphat:

Here are some very happy Casey's Cousin x Sour Diesel IBL, cheesedog, OTM and white rhino in the front happy as can be. I am trying to feed the girls more as they tend to eat like a mug under the LEDs

attachment.php

Attachments

• pic 071.jpg
    pic 071.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

medmaker420

Veteran
Started getting some panels vertical

Started getting some panels vertical

attachment.php

I am starting to get things changed up a bit in my different grow areas. I want to see what vertical led panels can do compared to horizontal as well as what benefits come from it if any.

attachment.php

and one more

attachment.php

I am still ironing out my flowering section but once it goes vertical, you guys will be the first to know. As stated before though, it will be a "vertizontal led grow" well I guess I never stated that specifically but yes it will contain vertical and horizontal panels.

Attachments

• pics 008.jpg
    pics 008.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 20
  • pics 010.jpg
    pics 010.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 23
  • pics 009.jpg
    pics 009.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 21