What's new

HOW/WHERE to find Botanicare Silica Blast & GH Kool Bloom in EU

S

SourDeezal

:tiphat:

Greetings peeps,

will run some ECSD in coco next month, and i want to try exactly the same feed program as a friend of mine, a real Sour Master over here, so I am looking for a way to get these two products in Europe, but really complicated because they are not delivered through the usual way like Amazon or directly sold in any growshop in Europe.... Kool Bloom is only a GH produt for USA, not distributed by GHE coz too strong nutes to be sold under shitty EU laws... Pain in ass to get here even in it's powder form easy to ship & almost impossible to find a substitute European silicone to replace the Botanicare Silica Blast...

Does anyone know a way to get these products or knows some brands of similar products sold in Europe!? Especially for the Botanicare Sillica blast!! real quest on these product for myself...

A huge thank you to those who read & try to help .......
Full of love and nuff respect for all icmag addicted

:thank you:

King Rat

hey, its not easy to get that stuff in eu.

you can search for a UK onlineshop. i think they will ship everywhere.
i had the same problem at finding calmag and silica. this are the only 2 Advanced products in my growroom I use at the moment.

grow on

KRat

There are Ebay UK sellers located in the US that ship this stuff to Europe, if you're willing to pay the extremely high cost of shipping.

edit: whoops i just necro posted. lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts