What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 Mixed Strain Grow

G

Guest 349079

alright folks i forgot to update this thread here is a pic of the growroom the plants are now
in flower 5 days and are being feed bio grow bio bloom at 1l per 1ltr at a ph6.5 and an EC1.0
they are under 600watt hps the tallest plants are 2ft and smallest is 18ins i think they ay need more food thanks for looking gtbh

G

Guest 349079

thanks roll it large they are in 12/12 now for 6 days i defos will be using less plants next time

G

Guest 349079

Check the date of the pic pal it was posted on the 5th???....

G

Guest 349079

alright folks here is an update pic of my plants they are being feed
1ml of bio grow and 1ml of bio bloom per 1ltr of water ec1.2 ph6.5
thanks for looking Peace gtbh

L

LEX-UK

alright folks here is an update pic of my plants they are being feed
1ml of bio grow and 1ml of bio bloom per 1ltr of water ec1.2 ph6.5
thanks for looking Peace gtbh

where the extra .1ec come from lol

you sticking with us now bro?

looking tiptop

G

Guest 349079

alright lex cheers i feed em bio grow bio bloom & headmasta EC went up 0.2EC so i am at
EC1.2 Now there getting a flush today!!

L

LEX-UK

is headmasta a bloom stim or boost?

thought u were going with the orig line?

i cant keep up with every1 around here lol

G

Guest 349079

hi there lex just see your post headmasta is supposed to help with yeild,flavor..i hope it works!! thanks a lot crowmax buds are just starting to form..i just gave e a flush as the ec
run off was very high so i hope the flush helped peace gtbh