What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 Indoor Journal with Darkstreet Growbox - Journey No:2

thefanfx

Here we are

The previous one was .... nooot sooo exceptional ...kind of....

Whatever .... second try ... kind of experiment

...some White Widow 100% Fem from Royal Seeds and i 200W RED CFL bulb on 12h-12h since the beginning

on pure water and good soil from BioBizz

here are some samples .....poor one for now

album here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=39533

tetragrammaton

Veteran
since it's just cfl, light needs to be waaaaaay closer. also, too late now, but 12/12 from seed is kind of pointless since you're not really in a small space, you're growing white widow, and it won't begin to flower any quicker than it would if you gave it at least 2 week veg.

12/12 works best for pure sativas or sativa dominant hybrids, or if you're growing in something small like a computer case.

btw, i checked out your blog and saw your dried pics. it looks pretty nice, albeit a little fluffy, but a good percentage of trichomes. you shoudl definately trim all those dark green non-sugar leaves off though, all those will do is make the smoke harsh.

thefanfx

:) well well check this out

:) well well check this out

well well

here we are after 10 days in 12h-12h directly on CFL 2700K RED for flowering 200W

the results are smashing , the plant looks like no other i saw ever before....

single stripe leaves .... just super cool

njoint the pics

thefanfx

:)

:)

since it's just cfl, light needs to be waaaaaay closer. also, too late now, but 12/12 from seed is kind of pointless since you're not really in a small space, you're growing white widow, and it won't begin to flower any quicker than it would if you gave it at least 2 week veg.

12/12 works best for pure sativas or sativa dominant hybrids, or if you're growing in something small like a computer case.

btw, i checked out your blog and saw your dried pics. it looks pretty nice, albeit a little fluffy, but a good percentage of trichomes. you shoudl definately trim all those dark green non-sugar leaves off though, all those will do is make the smoke harsh.

:) well thanks, 1st about the new grow , just look at the pictures , she's lovely little girl , the experiment will work mos def , i'm confident 101% , i decide to do it because a friend of mine already succeeded with such experiment too with the same 1:1 things

about the dry stuff , the 1st one WW was super not cool , no single % THC even millions of trichomes , the second one was middle kind ... i mean it makes me high super nice , but still it was not so strong

i got like 35g from first and around 50g dry from the 2nd one

GL and thanks

thefanfx

Day 18 - ...and growing and growing...

Day 18 - ...and growing and growing...

high fellows

as usual , i'm trying to keep my grow diary's updated at least once per 2 days

so here we are , day 18 since i placed the seed into the soil

the progress is visible , it grows hyper fast as never before

njoint the pics

Full album of Day 18 here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=39811

EverLast

IMO 10l pot is way too big for a plant with no veg...anyway I am pretty interested how will the air pot perform. I am thinking to get some 1l pots for some mother plants.
Any bloom boosters?

thefanfx

Day 24 - Bigger and bigger

Day 24 - Bigger and bigger

Here we are .... day 24

My girl is growing bigger and bigger , the progress is visible each 10 hours , last 2 days it grows 4-5 fingers per day , i guess the Air Pot is the reason ... it's just awesome

No boosters , no nutrition's , just good supply's - 12 liters of BioBizz soil , 10 liters Air Pot and Bigger Fan

I will use boosters from Canna but just once and 1/10 from the normal dosage , i'm convinced that all problems are caused from these nutrition's and all your plant need is pure light , water and nice soil

Anyway i have Nutrition from Canna Vega Bio (100% pure organic) and as far as i read about it's one of the best

@EverLast - 10 Liters is the required minimum , you can't expect healthy roots from 3-5-7 liter small pots , these should be used only for clones at 1st stage , it's common problem and mistake to grow in small pot , especially when you are going to grow it for more than 2 months , cause after 2 months your soil will became poisonous and will affect your plant health due all watering and nutrition etc during this time , so bigger is better 15 and 20 liters are even cooler but it cost like 25 euro ... out of my budget range

So here we are , njoy the pics from day 24

Full album Day 24 here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=39982

TommyKarma

Nice looking plant, think I am going to subscribe and see how it develops. I bought nutrients from Canna but have hardly used them and in way smaller quantities than they suggest. I agree with you on the large pots, I like to give my plants room to grow, breath and root.

X

xweed420

she s very beautiful and she grow very fast.keep up the good work man

thefanfx

Day 27 - Pure white hair

Day 27 - Pure white hair

Good evening good evening good evening

It's Christmas time , or at least we are pure white as the first snow and we have a lot of it

The flowering process is more than visible , white widow white hair cut just looks awesome

Day 27 fellows after i got this seed at home and placed into the soil and here we are, the plant is ~60+ cm tall and have many many white little buds which i hope will became many many big buds

Full album from day 27 here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=40031

thefanfx

Day 30 - Happy Birthday :)

Day 30 - Happy Birthday :)

Good morning , good morning , good morning Fellows ,

It's been a while since i started this experiment , and here we are at Day 30 after i got the seed in my hands , and put it inside my pot

What can i say , i never had such grow before , it's insane and awesome .... it's pure green magic

The plant will became near 1 meter in next week and it's flowering so fast , it's already covered with more and more white buds as you can see from the pictures.

I started already to feed her with Canna Bio Flora Nutrition for Flowering process but only 1/10 from the normal dosage and only once per week

Full album from Day 30 here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=40083

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
WHOA! Man they really are coming along. Nice thick stalks too. I spared my widow the nutes too and she really came out niiiccce. Ill post some pics soon. cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts