What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rare Dankness Scott's OG, 501st OG, Starkiller OG, and Leroy OG

P

painroad

Do you know if these seeds are available anywhere in cali? (dispensary's)??

Blaz3

^^ I wouldnt be surprised..Rare DANKNESS has gotten alot of hype recently,they have quaility genetics,and the owner here,has his own subforum,seems real cool man.

I definitely say support this breeder,he def has the plant's genetics at ehart,he doesnt do fem seeds cus he believes it weakens the genepool..not alot of breeders these days think like that.So props Dank,theres a breeder Id be happy to support.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Scott's OG Day 41
picture.php

501st OG Day 41
picture.php

Venom OG Day 41
picture.php

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
man it looks like the poisen og domanted the crosses in that venom seeds........:woohoo:

whats the smell comming off of her? poisen og has a very unique smell about her......with a high that swoops up the most experence smokers.......:tiphat:

TheStrainMan

Veteran
The Venom commands the most rank "OG"-like smell out of the three, and a bit of cedarwood in there. The 501st has hints of some fruity sweetness; while the Scott's has more of an earthy, wet-dirt thing to it. I wish the Venom had a few more weeks in veg, but se la vi.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
strain man , i hope you too some cuts of that venom.......

very very nice buddie........

TheStrainMan

Veteran
I wish! Love the PMP and it's catpiss'y haziness! But man we are on the opposite side of the spectrum from these here OG's.

cabbage

I have been eyeballing it for some time now I miss straight piss.Havent grabbed it cause im afraid to be disappointed, but then again I cannot resist ....... by the way thanks for 501 and scott pics, you are feeding my interest in these flavs

TheStrainMan

Veteran
So far out of all of them, the 501st is the "rarest" looking dankness. Where did all these trichs come from! gotta put on my frickin shades just to look at her now.

DonDon

killer pics bro!! That 501st does look very special!

I just swooped some Scotts, Docs, and Wardareekn now I've HEAVILY considering going back to grab a pack of 501

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
She looks solid, too. Nice and chunky. Fresh and funky. How's her odor? I noticed she's got some twine on her...she's a fatteh. :cool:

TheStrainMan

Veteran
She looks solid, too. Nice and chunky. Fresh and funky. How's her odor? I noticed she's got some twine on her...she's a fatteh. :cool:

a lot more twine coming out asap as the colas are quickly gaining weight. She's got the classic OG smell, but with fruity sweet undertones.