What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rare Dankness Scott's OG, 501st OG, Starkiller OG, and Leroy OG

DarthFader1

Veteran
Boom awesome thread thanks Strain Man and everyone else!

Ive got a packet of 501st and cornbread on their way now; i will be sure to post some pics and info as i grow them out and do selection

Are there any particular phenos i should be looking for?

I get excited about All new seeds but these RD seeds have excited me the most so far. Can't wait to pop these and find some dank mothers

cheers
darth

Im running some Scotts OG.

They seem to be on the lighter side. any recommended feedings?

They growing fast and shooting new shoots every time I cut clones.

Im just not happy with her colour.

Any advice?

Im running some Scotts OG.

They seem to be on the lighter side. any recommended feedings?

They growing fast and shooting new shoots every time I cut clones.

Im just not happy with her colour.

Any advice?

how did the scotts og come out?? just curious....it was my first choice but went with GTH1 and im having the same lighter color..not sure if its an issue or not but like you, im not happy with the color

I actually think ive been noobing out.

I notice that she is growing so well so it was puzzling me that she could be lacking anything.

Then it dawned on me.. Im looking at her under a HPS so she looks yellowish, but she is actualy nice and green.

Does Scotts have tight or loose internodal spacing?

i didnt get to run the scotts but the GTH1 has super tight nodes..heres mine at 38 days from seed. It has a lighter color green..but overall an awsome plant..super fast growth, awsome structure, gonna run scotts next tho

Attachments

• WP_20160718_15_32_05_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160718_15_32_05_Pro.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 19
my scotts has wide spacing, classic viney OG, stretches pretty good on the flip, classic pinesol og goodness

grabbed a new pack of scotts at MI. CUP cause i like her so much, just seeing if possibly better in another pack

And how does she clone?
My girls have come back to life, but Ive been trying to clone her, and im having NO luck!!!

Ive tried all sorts of different methods.. Its really killing my vibe.

Latest posts

Latest posts