What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome, questions, requests and off-topic posting

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
lil request here vg if you could do it

bubba jones

pre 98 x cj

should see some nice phenos come out of those

peace

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RD, medmaker - thanks guys

roll it - thats not a bad idea, i'll keep it in mind!

cheers

VG

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
I might try crossing a DJ Blue Moonshine male to one of your s1's (personal seed stash) to create some kind of ultimate hash plant!

U

unthing

congrats for the vg-forum a bit late :)

let's see some fun ideas for fem crosses

bberry x bubba
bberry x cherry bomb
chemd x bubba (in the works?)
bubba x (chemdxbubba)

nothing too original, but you never know!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey unthing, yeah ive got a few fem crosses in the pipeline and its cool to hear some ideas/requests.

i made a few chem x bubba seeds and im going to rey them out soon.. i think that could be a great cross.

i dont just want to do fem seeds though, i have some lines im working on too, just making Cherryjuana F2s atm (Herijuana x CB)

PF, thanks mate! :tiphat:

VG

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
when can we get some bubba s1 on the bay? I would MUCH rather put this $$$ in your pocket rather then CC.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey thanks hempluvr! - i am going to pollinate a couple of big plants monday that will have been in flower for nearly 4 weeks. hopefully i will be successful and there will be a decent sized batch of seeds sent into the bay in about 6 weeks.

wish me luck all!

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for swinging by eddie!

yeah we'll see where it goes but its nice to spread some genetics around at decent affordable prices.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, yes the blueberry - i have a couple of things underway with that which will come to light in the new year.

VG

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i am going to pollinate a couple of big plants monday that will have been in flower for nearly 4 weeks. hopefully i will be successful and there will be a decent sized batch of seeds sent into the bay in about 6 weeks.VG

interesting comment which i hear from many,many breeders..'lets see how many seeds we get'...

we don't make seeds, as we cull the males as soon as sex is shown... BUT... a couple of grows ago, we must have had a plant hermie, n with 24 plants growing, we had approx 8oz of seeds... ie lots of seeds.. the plants we were growing were rez's chemdog,strawberry diesel, a bx2,mr nices ssh, and a 'great' jack herer knockoff from nirvava jock horror(this pheno blows away sensi's herer)... we bagged each , n have em in the fridge...

point being if we get tons of seeds by accident, i would think that a breeder being much more able then a couple of amateurs, would be flooded with seeds... peace