What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012-2013: Ultra Sonja, Purple #1, Original Haze X Skunk#1 and some homemade seeds.

primobud

Howdy old pal, as for the 15wks I had to wait 13wks before I could get 4 good clones off some of them. The crop is 11 plants mostly Ultra Sonja (3 phenos) and a one each MSAKST and HazeXSkunk#1.
The purps??? Well lets wait and see. 1. Are they the only ones polenated??? or 2. Do I find banana's at harvest??? I'll be giving you a call or two for sure.
I want a nice purple plant but not if it's gonna fuck up my crop!!! If your wondering why I'm so calm and haven't called you screaming & whining it's because I'm still hoping the other plants are ok. I'm scared shitless everynight since last week when the light comes on, I don't want to look!!! We'll see what we see?

smilley

Veteran
I hope their OK too, they look terrific in the pics....................... good luck man, you'll know soon.

primobud

Weekly Update #15 "Decisions"

Weekly Update #15 "Decisions"

Well I tossed the Purple #1's this week. I found a very small set of banana's on one of the lower buds and I mean small, like this letter l. I found a few more and the same with the other two plants. While I really wanted a nice purple plant my main goal is to grow enough bud for me to make a nice chunk of hash and have lots of bud. So far I've only found one imature seed on the HzSk#1 and none on the rest.
I'm seeing red hairs on the HSD's already which is strange as I don't expect to harvest them till 12 weeks. Maybe earlier because of pollen from the fucked up hermies??? The MsAKSt and Ultra Sonja will be done in 3wks. Here's a few shots at 5wks.

primobud

Weekly Update #16

Weekly Update #16

Howdy all is going good after 6wks flowering. Crop 2 is done one week of flower here's a few shots. The 2nd last is a shot of just the 2 HSD's which are for sure 50 gram'rs and the last is a shot of the HSD buds. I'm gonna put a cool comparison shot of two Ultra Sonja's in my next post.

primobud

Ultra Sonja's Compared

Ultra Sonja's Compared

Here are two pictures. The 1st is an Ultra Sonja plant from my last crop of last season at 42 days flowering.
The next is a clone of a clone of that plant also at 42 days flowering from the crop I have flowering now. This is the only Ultra Sonja I have growing this crop. The next picture is a bud shot from this plant. The last picture is this years Crop Two 11 plants, 9 of them are Ultra Sonja's yee haw.

primobud

Thanks lots killerweed and you too elkbrew. Crop one has had it's problems, I really wanted a nice purple plant but the future looks good. I'll be harvesting this plant at the end of the week F49. It's my MsAKSt, I'm not happy with the size looking like only 25g but it smells awesome, it's full of trics and I love the 7wk harvest time. I think I'll mate it with the HSD male later in my season just for fun.