What's new

2012-2013: Ultra Sonja, Purple #1, Original Haze X Skunk#1 and some homemade seeds.

primobud

12 Ultra Sonja Clones (Grind House Seeds) 4 off 3 different Plants, these are this seasons "sure things".
4 clones off of one Original Haze X Skunk#1 (Sam The Skunkman) but I don't know if its any good, I just grew its mom from seed sexed it took the clones and gave her away.
4 clones off one of my homemade seeds(MsAkSt), as with the HzSk#1 I just sexed the mom took the clones and gave her away so I'm not sure what the weed will be like.
7 Purple #1 (Dutch Passion) seedlings.
3 Hawiian Snow/Sour Deisel seedlings made by my ICmag pal "smilley", my seeds have to turn out better than his!!!
6 of my own home made seeds(Ms).

The plan as of now is 5 Crops this season. The 1st crop being the seedlings and unknown clones, the 2nd & 3rd crops both 100% Ultra Sonja. I'll have to wait and see what I get out of crop one before I know the make up of my last two crops.
Here's how things look right now.

Seedlings 2wks old. Clones 1wk old.

smilley

Veteran
Looking good primobud. Wishing you big buds and many females..........................

primobud

Weekly Update

Weekly Update

Things are coming along good here's a few shots.

Veg Room Entrance Veg Room Set Up Crop One Clones 2wks Old Seedlings 3wks Old

primobud

Weekly Update

Weekly Update

I'm still happy. The seedlings are now in 6" Pots and the clones are in the cups. I lost a HzSk clone so I have 3 of it and 4 of everything else.
Here's the new setup after transplanting, I figure it'll stay this way for at least 3wks. I'm also gonna put in a few pics of just one breed so we can see the progress. I'll start off with the HSD,2-4wks. Next Sunday I'll pick one of the others and so on...

HSD 2wks 3wks 4wks

primobud

Go Devils Go

Go Devils Go

Lets all get the TV's on and get fucking focused!!!

GO DEVILS GO.

Game 6 in 20min, don't miss it!!!!:woohoo:

Guess I had that wrong! And that is that. I figure I'll be drying and smoking Crop One the first night of next season. Yee Haw

smilley

Veteran
Those HSD are looking sweet primobud. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can do with them. Hopefully they're not all males. Good luck pal.

Last edited:

primobud

Weekly Update #3

Weekly Update #3

Just sitting back for a few weeks letting them grow. This week I'll highlite my "mystery seed". I'm very happy with progress so far. 3 weeks from now I'll be looking at cloning and then the fun begins, yee haw. Howdy killerweed31, your latest thread is top of the line man!

Crop 1 Ms2wks Ms3wks Ms4wks Ms5wks

primobud

Weekly Update #4

Weekly Update #4

Howdy Boys (& girls if there are any out there in doobie land).

I'm still happy except I have to admit smilleys seeds seem to be better than mine!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! If he still lived here I'd swear it was sabotage.
The problem is one I've seen with a few others over the years. Here I am at 6wks, nice height, 4-6 nodes but just tiny sprouts where the branches should be. The HSD's and P#1's are all showing branches at least 1" long. I'm sure this will change but it may mean I don't get my clones at 8wks as planned!!!
All in all things are going great, sure is hot and I'm only using my 400w. This weeks highlite is the Purple #1.

The Gang P#1 17days Old P#1 4wks P#1 5wks P#1 6wks

smilley

Veteran
:plant grow:

It's the sativa influence coming through. Wait'll they go 12/12, they may stretch for 5 wks. The purps look awesome too. Don't be afraid to cut clones up to 2 wks into flower. I do it all the time with no probs. Hey, I really love your veg setup, nice layout.

primobud

The setup's gonna change next weekend smilley boy because the clones are going into 6" Pots. I'll be moving them to my flowering area for more room. I'll move the 400w in there. If it cools down a tad I'll use the 600w.
Don't go getting too cocky either, gotta weigh them and smoke some then we'll see who's are the primoest. I'd be a shame if my 3 HSD's caught some STD and shrivelled up.

smilley

Veteran
I'm as curious as you about the yield. They're the product of a good yielder crossed to an average yielder so we'll see. Regardless, they should produce excellent potency. Flowering duration will affect your opinion as well. The HS liked 12 wks+.

Hey, I forgot to mention, the HS was a verylow odor grower, so it may transfer into some of the plants.

primobud

Weekly Update #5

Weekly Update #5

I had hoped to transplant my clones to 6" Pots and my Seedlings to 8" Pots today but I'm doing a bit of work in the room I use for flowering and I have to get it done first. I should be transplanting on Wednesday. Things are going great, this week I have some shots of the clones at 6wks old.

primobud

Weekly Update #6

Weekly Update #6

I've transplanted the seedlings into 8"Pots and moved things into my flowering area. I've got my 400w set up beside the 600w and the plants are on a table with wheels so the temperature will dictate which light is on. I put 4 clones into 8" Pots to use in Crop 1 if my seeds are over 50% male.
One big thing this week is I tossed 4 of the Mystery Seeds, they were just too runty! I kept 2 just to see what the weeds like and if they're both male tough shit.
This week's highlite is the HSD. I'll start off with a pic of the new set up, the clones after transplant and then the HSD.
HSD 6wks HSD 7wks HSD 8wks

Last edited by a moderator:

primobud

Weekly Update #7

Weekly Update #7

I went back to the 400w and I'll probably be using it most of the time the next couple of weeks. I go through the same thing every July. I tossed the other two "mystery seeds" because they had no branches. I'm flushing the seedlings with water and I'm cloning next Saturday. These plants are going to be tall before I flower them, it's always like that with my seed crops.
This weeks highlite the P#1.
Vegged 9wks

Latest posts

Latest posts