What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor 2012 Help me !

Sk.Skunk~

Hi all, I have a very big question today as I planted 21 seeds including Early Skunk and Super Skunk sensiseeds outdoors but now the climate has changed bad, there are intermittent rains and to make matters worse the weather forecast says it lasts so all week, now I want to know if the plants just born will have some chance of living or if I lost them all .. or is there some way to ensure that water does not rot the seeds ... I thank you in advance and I apologize for my incorrect English

supermanlives

Veteran
survival of the fittest. you can go back after the rains and prop up the babies. overcast and rainy is perfect transplant time IMHO. are they in ground or pots. how big? soda bottles with bottom cut off and cap off can shield young plants. make sure to stake bottle to prevent blowing over.

Sk.Skunk~

Thanks for reply.
However, the plants still have to grow up I just buried the seeds outdoors in the ground, however I have already cut the bottles of Coca Cola and I put them on top of each seed to reach a moisture better.

Sk.Skunk~

I know it but since I could not do that since I had the opportunity to move from home instead, I decided to plant them directly in the ground and as now given the conditions of the atmosphere I want to know from you who are more experienced when the plants will have a chance of survival ... Thanks for your attention.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Maybe make a wall or some kind of a wind screen and place it as close to the seeds as possible. Rain wont bother the seeds as much as wind will.