What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Island sweet skunk

kinger

Veteran
What can you guys tell me about iss ? I am getting ready to flower her and want to know what to expect.

nwcoast233

sweet island skunk/island sweet skunk

sweet island skunk/island sweet skunk

sativa dominant, i grow it beside blue dream haze and can hardly tell a difference untill week 5 flowering. extremely hardy. i grow it in #7 smart pots with a coco based media. I can always expect 3/4 pound picked at 65 days. which is a little early... and other questions msg me

The best tasting strain i've grown to date. Amazing sweet smell excellent high. The cut i had went completely purple in low temps. Giant spear shaped buds that seem slow to start then take off, i cut at about 75 days.

T

TREE KING

i would say its definitely possible, most of next gens gear is geared towards commercial sogs imo...

nice! do you think it would be a better pick than dynamite for no veg? ive been wanting to grow dynamite for a long time but since its kind of squat iss might be better

never had the chance to grow out dynamite but if you are going to pick 2 from next gen, it would be either iss or dynamite... iss for the stretch, finishes ~9weeks, stinky buds. dynamite is ng's version of sweet pink grapefruit clone, i def know would be good for sog, just not sure about flowering from clone...

T

TREE KING

never had the chance to grow out dynamite but if you are going to pick 2 from next gen, it would be either iss or dynamite... iss for the stretch, finishes ~9weeks, stinky buds. dynamite is ng's version of sweet pink grapefruit clone, i def know would be good for sog, just not sure about flowering from clone...

thanks for the info Builtaforest. im probably gonna get iss first and then try dynamite later on down the road

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna have to second GBG on 'best tasting strain I've grown'. ISS is one seriously fine tasting, and smelling connoisseur strain. Really, the tops. I'm very jealous that it ain't my work! I would advise that the many interfloral leaflets (sugar leaves) be left on and not manicured to tightly, as they contribute a great deal to that incredible 'revolving door' smell.