What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Federation Cotton Candy & ISS Available on SEEDBOUTIQUE!

hotdamn! Won't be able to pick any up myself,but I look forward to seeing you run'em. The ISS especially caught my eye a few years back. Congrats on the haul!

spurr

Veteran
I grew Federation Cotton Candy years ago when I lived on Maui, loved the plants! And they grew so well outside on my balcony of my apartment (I was one of the first to get a Hawaiian medical recommendation on Maui). Covered in trichomes. I am going to get some Cotton Candy again.

(I am also going to try Chimera's C4, which is Cotton Candy x Shiskaberry)

@ Ronni,

What do you mean by "hawaiian sativa"? Neither Cotton Candy nor Island Sweet Skunk are Hawaiian sativas, unlike Molokai Blood, Molokai Frost, Maui Wowie, etc., etc.

Federation description of Island Sweet Skunk:
Island Sweet Skunk

Indoor
The Island Sweet Skunk (ISS) has been grown on Vancouver Island in BC for many years as a stabilized Sativa-Skunk cross. The ISS has sugary fat buds with long, thick hairs that turn golden orange after the 6th week. Tall vigorous growth with a dramatic increase in bud density for the last 3 weeks of it's flower cycle. This strain has been tested at 19.6% THC when finished, making it a major favourite amongst the medical community, as it takes less to properly medicate. Admired for its strong Sativa like high, the ISS has a very unique taste and odour that stands out from any other strain we've ever come across. typically finishing outdoor by late October, ISS is one of the main strains that gives BC a reputation as being a leader in the breeding of world class medical marijuana. For size & strength, ISS gives the best bang for the buck.

Federation description of Cotton Candy:
Cotton Candy

Indoor
An old Vancouver Island strain that originates from Afghani and Haze seed lines, recognized by the medical community for its pain relief without the drowsiness. Wonderful fragrance with an earthy flavour and long lasting high. The Cotton Candy will produce one ounce of dense bud per gallon of soil/root mass. The Cotton Candy has deep green leaves with a bushy growth structure that makes it almost as wide as it is tall. Known for its astringent qualities, the Cotton Candy has an extreme drying effect and it is recommended a glass of water or juice should be at hand while medicating.

Ronni

federation had a hawaiian sativa, which is the strain i'd personally get from them - if i could. cotton candy and iss are just not my cup of cake...

sorry for offtopic

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hawaiian sativa was their best strain IMO.
i wish i would have bought another pack or 2 when i could have.
some of the better smoke out there!

Morphote

Veteran
Federation's Hawaiian Candy (Hawaiian Sativa x Cotton Candy) is my long lost love. What I wouldn't give to taste her again. She was the reason I started growing.

M.

G

Ganja D

I got a pack of cotton candy from the bay over the winter and had 0% germination rates. I started over 100 seeds and everything else germed over 95%. You shouldn't sell them if they don't germ.

spurr

Veteran
Not when I grew them, but they weren't from the 'bay and this was many years ago.

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
I've grown the ISS. They are very nice plants, but they stretch a lot (as much as anything I've grown) and take awhile to finish.

Pine

Some ISS

b8man

Veteran
Yeah, I snagged a pack of ISS a while ago because they went out of business.

spurr

Veteran
I very recently grew GrapeGod from NextGen and I was far from impressed, FWIW and YMMV.

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Well i guess it all comes down to how the seeds have been stored. Soon will find out!

If stored well (fridge, dry, dark) then should keep for 10+ years.

spurr

Veteran
Use of plant growth regulators may assist in germination, if germ. rate is low but seeds are still viable ...

Latest posts

Latest posts