What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

last of eastern WA dispenseries being raided / shut down today

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
liberal politics in action...

states rights? pshhhhhhh thats so pase'.
the federal government knows whats best for you.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
It's a crying shame what's going on out there. Like the Fricking wild west lets circle the wagons in California Succeed from the USofA and will stop those Fed bastards at the Cali border. then we'll take back one state at a time.

Not sure what I am defending - but certainly i question the dispensaries in my state...most of them are not OK and they are def. ripping people off. fuckem

M

mugenbao

liberal politics in action...

states rights? pshhhhhhh thats so pase'.
the federal government knows whats best for you.

Bullshit.

That's politics, it's not just liberal politics. It's easy to lay the blame on the "opposition party", but look at the actual track records and policy positions across the nation if you want to know the truth about the sad reality. It's an unfortunate fact and a systemic issue, and it's not going to change until such attitudes become a political liability rather than the de-facto "safe position".

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They don't want private disp's competing with big pharma it's all about the $$$$$ and they want to monopolize & control Cannabis. Just another profit machine for their wars, what a shame.

CaniConnoisseur

Many dispenseries charge fair prices... the one I visit in seattle charges $10 a gram. More than reasonable. And its supply an d demand. No one has to pay exorbant prices

T

Tripp Inmiasov

Cannabis is one of the most desired medications on the planet. Its' effects and benefits are undeniable. It is a great recreational high and it has near miraculous medical qualities.

Prohibition was put in place to protect and increase the profits of a few wealthy businessmen.

The manipulation of a huge population to bow and pay homage to those who have effectively enslaved and persecuted us has to be the best and longest running scam in the history of the world!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which is why we overgrow these motherfuckers :canabis:

DankSide

Too bad - we either need a democrat who favors states rights
or a republican that favors medical cannabis.

And we'd need a LOT of those two categories to get where we want to be.

keep in touch with what you love doing and keep your lips shut no matter how LEGAL your state.

This will eventually be mainstream, but until then we need to remain concealed.

Latest posts

Latest posts