What's new

What are RELIABLE ass kicking strains?

joeuser

New here...but not new to growing...

I've tried several different seeds from several different breeders but I can't seem to find something that is RELIABLY an ass kicker!

I'm looking for more of a sativa because I/we smoke a lot and we've got quite a tolerance. Though a really potent indica could do IF it's got a high ceiling.

We're looking for something where every plant...not just one in 20 is potent.

Any personal experience with such strains? Personal recommendations?

Thanks...

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
i've been growing many purchased seedbank strains from various places for the past 12 yrs and have yet to find one that lives up to the description of the advertised high.

Shantibaba even posted that you would have to grow out 300 of his SSH to find ONE with the desired SSH high.

Too bad, huh?:comfort:

G

growhigh1233

New here...but not new to growing...

I've tried several different seeds from several different breeders but I can't seem to find something that is RELIABLY an ass kicker!

I'm looking for more of a sativa because I/we smoke a lot and we've got quite a tolerance. Though a really potent indica could do IF it's got a high ceiling.

We're looking for something where every plant...not just one in 20 is potent.

Any personal experience with such strains? Personal recommendations?

Thanks...

sensi star !!
kali mist !!

cant go wrong with them 2 really !!

all my kalis are stella and all the sensi star i had a year ago were stella

but to be honest you need larger numbers for plant selections, its just comman sense the more to pick from, the better the plant !!

jm420

Veteran
ecsd
anything Dutch Grown seems like a winner this year',of course you have to add Rez's gear into the mix a bit pricey but he has quite the following,BOG's sour bubble,Hard to go wrong with Paridises Ice cream and sensistar .theres probably a 100 others. use the search function and search for most potent strains theres a whole thread that will help on your quest

IandI

SSH is in fact known as a strain with potential keepers in almost every plant in every pack. The reason you may want to grow out multiple packs is to find that ONE plant that satisfies your particular needs. SSH is not an IBL, thus there will be variation.

This is a good thing!

Ever stop to consider how few main strains are the backbone of most dutch/seedbank bred cannabis? We invariably fall into the name game, glorifying hybrids of polyhybrids of polyhybrids, isolating one effect at the expense of the completeness, depth and vigor that was once contained in the plant's genetic codex.

Find genetics that are produced closer to their origins, enjoy F1 vigor and variability, select the exact plant that best suits your growing style etc and make her a momma! Your conditions etc vary from other growers' - why should you expect to grow their genetics and get similar or better results? Make the grass greener on YOUR side by testing and selecting YOUR ideals, not relying upon some advertisement from businessmen (who have no clue of your growing conditions either!)

That being said, Joeuser, you ever tried some of the higher haze hybrids? Seriously, try Mango Hz or Nev's Hz - it should give you a multiple amazing keepers per pack.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=103767&highlight=cocktail+frank+mango+haze
That convinced me and I havn't looked back...

So basically I have just ignored your plea for a keeper in every seed, but I think I have presented a better option... (once you are able to keep clones!)

Have fun!

MJBadger

Veteran
Try Chronic from Serious Seeds , good yield & consistently potent unless it`s just me it keeps wiping out .

Solidopc

I can honestly say ive never had a bad plant from sweetseeds, and ive grown around 50 or so of them now. All are potent and most are good, some really outstanding. I've grown loads of their stuff, for the sativa side, psicodelicia is fantastic, ive pictures of it in my album, its the purple plant, so covered in resin you didnt want to touch it for fear of breaking all the precious glands. The green phenos are probably more flavourful, but this one was fantastic.

Sweet tai is another great one, lovely sweet/spicy flavour and mellow uppy high. Ice cool and flashback #2 are a little less sativa but still sat heavy and the ice cool, is very cool, lol.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Impossible....thats like trying to have kids that look exactly like you, talk exactly like you, have the same personality as you...basically you, and you want it in all your kids...impossible. Each seed is individual...this is why there are elite clones. :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When harvested at peak,, and smoked when resin is still fresh,, then Sensi Star, Bubble Dust, Jack Herer, and Heavy Duty Fruity all pack a punch worth writing home about... all reliable seed strains. The hash is also high-grade in all of the above . peace

greenbud007

:wave: Sage from TH Seeds, ColeTrain from Reserva Privada, Power Skunk from Flying Dutchman. There are many. But if I'm looking for yield, buzz and no problems I start there.:canabis:

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I just harvested some sensi star (2 plants). They easily match the potency of my best strains. It's potent. It's indica. Grow it.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cant believe no one has mentioned LVPK...shes good yeild, reliable and forgivin to grow, and yeilds some frosty kushy ass kicking smoke...

not available from seed but skip all that with a good cut..

BongRipkenJR.

cant believe no one has mentioned LVPK...shes good yeild, reliable and forgivin to grow, and yeilds some frosty kushy ass kicking smoke...

not available from seed but skip all that with a good cut..

Are you talking about the u2 Lavender Kush AKA Lavender Kush? It is a u2 lavender X Master Kush. Or are you talking about the Lavender that is supposedly from the Purps seed stalk or something like that.

Either way, unless he is in Cali, he will have a hard time getting clone only strains.

BongRipkenJR.

Oh yeah, Indica wise, I would say God bud. Super potent Indica that is great for pain and sleep.

Sativa wise I would say any Thai bud. Ace Seeds supposedly has some good ones, but I haven't tried them.

For a good hybrid that has bag appeal, intense grape flavor and smell, and a trippy head high coupled with a very nice relaxing body high after the initial cerebral effect. It also yields very heavily and is super mold and bug resistant! I push this strain any chance I get though because it is truly special.