What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubblegumsour x (sour x chemdd)

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Check out this strain i made...

Bubblegumsour x (sour x chemdd)

Photo courtesy of yes4prop215 :respect:

I rarely post,but this made me wanna speak up! Always nice to see another Northener do it in style. Beautiful cross bro. And to think, that people don't realize the quality of dank coming out of Vacationland. Holding it down for the rest of us! Keep up the good work man!

Last edited:
I rarely post,but his made me wanna speak up! Always nice to see another Northener do it in style. Beautiful cross bro. And to think, that people don't realize the quality of dank coming out of Vacationland. Holding it down for the rest of us! Keep up the good work man!

5 posts in 2 years!!!...lol...geeez....u aint kiddin, huh ranger?i thought i had a low post count

Nice job aeroguerilla.......lookin good, lookin good!!!!

Yeah, I know, pretty lame right? I'm more active on another forum,and much more back in the OG days,but I still find myself here everyday anyway. Guess you could say I'm a power lurker.But sometimes you've gotta break the silence to give credit where it's due.

SR

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Well I grew out id say about 4 females of the strain... each one was different.. they all held the diesel stature but some of them stunk like stanky lemon diesel one was real fruity diesel def a wonderful cross seems like theres lots of different diesely flavors to be found from this pretty lady..

wish i had some pics to share... didnt have this wonderful camera back when i made this cross... Got way to many beans 10,000+ of this one strain lol i had like 50plants going in a 5x10 under 2kw and i put the chemdd pollen in the blower at like week 3-4 of flower i had SOO MANY SEEDS... ridiculous how much weight it also added... was a bitch getting all them seeds out...

this plant above was grown by yes4prop215 props to him for growing her so well... and reminding me that i need to get her back in my garden asap im sure i could find a killer pheno in 1 of those 10000

M

merlot

Nice, would be interested to see all the different phenos from that one strain.

Haha I bet it was a bitch to get all the seeds out of them, sounds like you had quite a bit on your hands.

Definitely gotta run those 10k beans to get that super special one out of it. Goodluck, sounds fun ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts