What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Kilo Of Marijuana Washes Up On Florida Beach

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
orlando sentinal said:
“It was really old and barnacle-crusted. It’s not anything that anyone would want to roll up and smoke,” joked Petersohn. “Who knows how long it has been floating around in the ocean.”

The Beach Patrol, who are law enforcement officers as well as lifeguards, took the marijuana into evidence.

Today, the beach weather is the best it’s been all weekend, Petersohn said. Saturday, the surf was rough and choppy but it’s been improving and today it’s much calmer. And the beach isn’t too crowded, he said.
read the rest HERE

L

LolaGal

It was probably in some drug dealer's pocket who sleeps with the fishes... lol

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
i have one thing to say

if that has been floating out there for all this time and no one seen it, how much oil will be left unseen and untouched and for how long before we see the REAL effect....

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
If the bale has been indeed been floating, it means that the MJ packed inside was hermetically sealed (as are most dope bales transported by boat), thus absorbing none of the water which would have made the thing to sink.
I volunteer to test !

Irie !

Gives new meaning to the term REEFer LOL.
Just fyi to a couple of the above posts. Most things will float in the ocean. Don't mean they're water proof(ed). I once helped tow a cargo container in to shore (same as you see on cargo ships and freight trains...) which we found floating just below the surface about 2 miles out from Atlantic City NJ. It was totally water logged, and full of stuffed animals from China which were also water logged. What kept it afloat?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Gives new meaning to the term REEFer LOL.
Just fyi to a couple of the above posts. Most things will float in the ocean. Don't mean they're water proof(ed). I once helped tow a cargo container in to shore (same as you see on cargo ships and freight trains...) which we found floating just below the surface about 2 miles out from Atlantic City NJ. It was totally water logged, and full of stuffed animals from China which were also water logged. What kept it afloat?
the weight of the water it displaced is =/> the weight of the container.

Latest posts

Latest posts