What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400w HPS DR80 Air Pot grow!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Anyway back on topic, so like expected I'm not happy with the yield and the totals are...

Oregon Grape bagseed pheno A 56 days - 37g

Double Purple Blowfish 1 65 days - 30.5g (lost a lot to bud rot on her it hurt man it hurt)

Double Purple Blowfish 2 65 days - 52.3g (lost some but no more than a 1/4)

DJ Short Pre97 Blueberry 55 days - drum roll please badbadaddadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadant! 7.3g!!!!LOL

yea but I'll say it's a 1/4 of some really pretty lil bluish purple frosted pop corn buds that smell straight like blueberries with a strong funky dank smell hidden behind it which I think with a long cure it will be straight blueberry goodness like the shit I used to get in 8th grade and you have no clue how happy that makes me!

Also lets remember I had 3 LB#5's that just didn't make it so they weren't counted at all but I know with my temps right and different hood I'll do way better and this next round is looking good already with 2 Sugar Cane Kush's 2 Magic Merlins and a Gorilla Grape and they are all getting big like I've been saying before I flower this time fuck the dumb quick rushing it shit I want some damn bushes with colas the size of soda cans damn it haha

The one thing Ive noticed with my last few grows has been less is more! I ra 5 girls in my cab 2 cycles ago and only got 3.5 oscars. I dropped em to 3 plants this last run and got 4.5 oscars with the same veg time! The only difference was spaced inside the cab. With 5 girls they were on top of eachother sufficating one another a bit Im sure. I ran 3 girls with lots of air flow and room to stretch and...... WHATDAYOUKNOW!!! I ended up with 1 more full oscar! ran all the same nutes.....OH and even harvested a week early!! Theres somthing to be said about breathing room in smaller cabs IMO.

Put a cooltube in your cab and worries will be GONE!! I know cooltube=less lumens yada yada..... with cabs the size of ours I dont think it matters AT ALL, especially when you can run your 400watt 2-4 inches from the canopy with no worries.

If you cool it, the monster colas will come!! :)

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea 4.5 is cool but that's definitely not what I want to be pulling honestly I'm looking to get at least 8 to 10 zips each run I mean shit my first run gave me 11 zips of sub par shit lil but that was my fault being lazy and not following a nutrient schedule ect so I'm wanting to have 4-5 plants that give me 2-3 oz each which I know is possible just need it cooled and running the right nutes which I'm switching to H&G really soon and that's what I'll be using this time for flowering. I'm using my CES 3part for veg following the chart and they love it except for Gorilla Grape she's giving me shit but I think she's pulling out of it...

Humboldtkush

Hey,

I've been watchin your setup for awhile now and its pretty amazing. You inspired me to start my own shit... so right now im runnin three air pots(mystery,white kush(white widow x og kush), and unknown). I have one three gal roots organic bag, which is like the smart pots which i am also using. I have three trash plant (trainwreck x hash) in the roots organic pots and one kush in a smartpot and one unknown in a smartpot. I am using coco for the medium and a 600w hps bulb. I have been vegging for a week and a half and just flipped it due to space. I am looking forward to hear about your kush. Get at me.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea I'd like to know as well? I don't know anybody in my circles that even heard of it before I told them I had it...

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and im chiefin on sugarcane kush...... and its the danky

Humboltkush,

I created Sugar Cane Kush. I haven't done a large run of it in months now. The only people that I know that have it finished and large quantities of it to be spreading it out are personal friends in Mendocino (Branscomb). Outside of them a guy had a few elbows in Santa Rosa. So like I had said could you please let me know "around" the area you picked this up? How much did you pick up?

People that got them from the ICMag community have only had them since Christmas. So I would really like to hear your answer.

Peace,

:ying:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Grow # 2 of 2010 Begins!!!

Grow # 2 of 2010 Begins!!!

Ok everybody so I'm at it again and this time I'm rocking some purple strains and I'm thinking about tossing in 2 Strawberry D coffin cuts in there cuz it's a good yielder. Anyway I'm running Sugar Cane Kush from Reservation Labs and then Outlaw Genetics Gorilla Grape(Urkel x Double Purple Doja) and Magic Merlin(Kens GDP x Double Purple Doja)... Right I'm in my 1gal Air Pots of course and right now they are being fed CES 3part with Plant Amp and Mag Amped following the chart but I'm switching to H&G really soon like this coming week or so.I'm also going to be veggin this round much longer will be getting a new hood so my temps will be right and light can be closer! I'd like to get my 2x2 table also cuz it's only $37 and the outer dimensions are 29"x29" which is PERFECT for my tent being 32"x32" cuz the only table I could get at the shop before that was this Botanicare one that was 2x2 but on the outside! The inner dimensions were 22"x22" or possibly less I think I was pissed when I saw it though lol So yea lots of good things to come this round I'm sick of fucking around playin with this and that and I'm just following a tried and true method with H&G nutrients using a chart made by fellow IC member mjactivist (good looking bro) ok enough rambling lets get on with my few pics I could get the other day...

picture.php

Canospy shot 4-14-2010 the plant in the back right corner aka SCK pheno E turned out to be male showin nuts 2 days after being under HID lighting haha so he's not in the tent no more and is being kept in the mom tent with my other 2 SCK males and my 2 Oregon Grape bagseed males

picture.php

Sugar Cane Kush pheno C 4-14-2010

picture.php

Sugar Cane Kush pheno B 4-14-2010

picture.php

Magic Merlin's 4-14-2010

picture.php

Gorilla Grape 4-14-2010

The GG wasn't liking the CES nutes and kept having problems when the others are taking off and looking good so I flushed her really good and she's getting PBP Grow right now with Calplex and Huvega for Calmag and she's greening up now and coming along..

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thundurkel,

I had already posted this in your picture gallery, but I will post it here also: Wow those Sugar Cane Kush are monsters so far compared to the others. Best wishes and Happy growing my friend.

Humboldtkush

QUOTE=reservationlabs;3410376]Humboltkush,

I created Sugar Cane Kush. I haven't done a large run of it in months now. The only people that I know that have it finished and large quantities of it to be spreading it out are personal friends in Mendocino (Branscomb). Outside of them a guy had a few elbows in Santa Rosa. So like I had said could you please let me know "around" the area you picked this up? How much did you pick up?

People that got them from the ICMag community have only had them since Christmas. So I would really like to hear your answer.

Peace,

:ying:[/QUOTE]

i have a friend who helped me out with it i got a small dub of him but im in the arcata area... he said he got one strain from HPRC and the other he didnt say and i dont know which one goes to which place

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a friend who helped me out with it i got a small dub of him but im in the arcata area... he said he got one strain from HPRC and the other he didnt say and i dont know which one goes to which place

Thank You dearly for this information. Enjoy your smoking.

Humboltkush,

Peace,

On friday I picked up some sugercane Kush from Florin Wellness Center in Sacramento.

Pretty sure it was. Is there a suger kush? it may have been that, but either way, it was one of those.

just finished this from start to finish. great stuff you have going there. I hope to have a similar system to your set up soon. (Dr. Green CFL CAB then a tent) anyways.. Just dropping a line and some positive energy.

PEACE