What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

nods

Nice one Dr dog you'l have some sic fat ones soon by the looks
of it " ah how I love a forest" im going to keep an eye on this
one alright:joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
hey thanks for the kind words everyone.. Was in there last night for a while, doing some feeding and clearing out the resevoir. Been a while, had some sludge in there.

But here be some pics from last night

Today is 5 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
killer..shotz..DOG.......really really nice frosty nuggz growin there.......
blessed be U'r budz to be...........

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yort and Che

Yeah they be getting frosty, I like the size they are starting at, I can see almost daily difference now. I got to really get some serious staking goin in there soon, Some are starting to bend over from the weight

Dr Dog

Veteran
hey Mosca

For sure bro, I was actually thinking of making up some copper tubing frame for over top of the plants and below that would run nutrients through it, like a car roll cage type deal. I was initially only going to do it for teh irrigation, but I think the frame up top would make great tying spots

Hey Benji,

Thanks dude, stop by in about 2 weeks, that is when the show starts

Old Soul

Veteran
Wow, that is really something beautiful. Shit, the show has started bro, I don't think they are gonna stop gaining weight til the end.
peace

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey OS

I certainly hope not, I am thinking end of August.. I can see them starting now, which is nice to see. Hopefully humidity stays and I should be fine

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks man

make sure you come back, PIctures will be increasing

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup pimpin :wave: :joint:
hit me up on the batline yo...
peace brother.-T-