What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream Full Melt tested at 68% THC!!!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ok folks so I've never been able to make a thread for hash cuz I never have any really!!! Well I was gifted some Blue Dream Full Melt made in a Bubblator and was tested at Harborside with a 68% THC content and they couldn't believe it! They were bugging the shit out of my buddy wanting to know what he did but he's not telling... I took a BUNCH of macro's hopefully they are worthy..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^^ see the skull ? ^^^
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

There ya have it!! Blue Dream Full Melt that is said to be 68% THC!!!!

C

cellardweller

whoa..
looks like a contender!
by any chance is there a way to get a pic of that documetation?

B

bagseed77

whoa, cell you can come up with something better, like dang , nice thun whoa!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
whoa..
looks like a contender!
by any chance is there a way to get a pic of that documetation?

Maybe later in a few weeks, I don't really hang with this guy he's my mentor's mentor haha But after I took the pics I believed it cuz that shit is damn near all heads!! There's stalks too but A LOT of heads :joint: The smell of this shit is just incredible too! You can buy some at Harborside which is just a lil less quality cuz he save's the best for his friends and family :joint:

C

cellardweller

umm...I was almost speechless at the moment..
:laughing:

unfortunately, I am no where near "that" Harborside..

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks guys! I like the skull that formed when I smoked it by itself on a screen in my pipe..

C

CheifnBud2

I know 2 ways of getting 60% + But I have only seen other people do them, or seen it online.

And the amount of waste that comes from it, I would rather just make bubble and be done with it.

Not to say it doesent sound amazing...

How does it smoke?

HIGHRIDER

Fantastic stuff, wish i were blessed with your friends. Tell your buddys to keep up tha good work,maybe they can get it up to a 100%. That would be awesome,but unlikely. But hey thats what we are doing here trying to make the world a higher place. Thanks for sharing those great pics!!!!!!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Thats really impressive 68% THC is absolutely mind blowing!

Anyways I wonder how he made such a potent extract?

My guess is Honey Oil, then while its still extracting dropping bits of hash made by pressing or something like that, then when dried mixing keif on top of the melt?

Thats absolutely insane?

D

dankitydank

amazing hash gotta be some honey oil involved. 68 percent thc bubblehash no way....but beautiful none the less