in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > THC's 2010 indoor

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
THC's 2010 indoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2010, 02:31 AM #11
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to all
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking great bro, nice show
shaunmulok is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2010, 09:59 AM #12
dubite
Icmag's dub head

dubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by THC123 View Post
Thx guys

@ hans , well yeah i'll try adding a bit we'll see what happens

@dubite / if the yield will be good , maybe i can give you a few wet buds to cure?

I mean you are GOOD at curing(your superskunk was sooo nice) and here it doesnt work so i'll just dry and package then freeze
Just let me know when you have to start cutting and I will help trimming as well... As for the curing... sure thing!! Would be a pleasure to do that for you
We link soon!

Old 05-11-2010, 08:12 PM #13
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
@ paddi
Thx

I'll never completely quit outdoor , but i wanna make it so that my indoor tent will supply mme with the bud i need and the outdoor buds i wanna use for hash , it's just too much work at this point in my life

Indoor takes little time and not so much cutting

I am tired of cutting 1-2 months

@ shaunmulok , Bickeyb : thx

@ buddah , with lime i mean the white powdery stuff or pellets thx 4 tip , oh yeah and welcome , when are you gonna post an update of your topic Kumpel?

@ dubite / thx and agreed

Here a small update , the batteries of my camera are charging but i was able to take 3 pics

I believe i have found my keeper pheno of mirre

the one on the right is the keeper pheno(still have o test it but i mean looks and smell wise

this karma genetics stuff looks like tha bomb , can't wait to test her , i bet she'll get a lot frostier she still has at least 3 weeks to go , we are at day 42 now , she should go 9-11 weeks , so i think the frosty one 9 weeks 9*7=63 so still 21 days to go ,

I'll feed her for one more week then she'll get enzymes and some bacteria and then plain water
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2010, 08:54 PM #14
theHIGHlander
european ganja growers

theHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of lighttheHIGHlander is a glorious beacon of light
THC looking mighty fine bro, some intresting strains you got going on ,am just going to sit over hear in the wings and watch ya rock it.......oh and welcome back to the indoor growing bro..

keep it green
highlander

Rule #1 tell know1 ,,Rule #2, remember Rule #1

European Ganja Growers

theHIGHlander is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2010, 09:01 PM #15
dread

dread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nicedread is just really nice
veeeeery nice Teehaacee
grtz
D.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:12 AM #16
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
Thx guys

Here a few pics of dutch passion mazar at day 43

she is ripening up much faster than anticipated , she has had her last feed the 6th of may

today i gave her enzymes and repro forte and from now on the plan was only water.

But if i wait 2 more weeks she will prolly be overripe

I'll see what i can do anyone any suggestions?

And here a Mirre that is having problems

Could this be heatstress? this is the tallest mirre

Last edited by THC123; 05-16-2010 at 08:01 PM..
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2010, 12:19 AM #17
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant future
checking in, great show my friend!

could be heat but dont trust me to much!

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

esbe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:56 AM #18
Alex-F
Traktor driver

Alex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really nice
I'd put mymoney on heat aswell

Old 05-13-2010, 01:03 AM #19
HansHanf
rebmeM

HansHanf is a jewel in the roughHansHanf is a jewel in the roughHansHanf is a jewel in the roughHansHanf is a jewel in the roughHansHanf is a jewel in the roughHansHanf is a jewel in the rough
hi thc

im no expert definetly...
but in this picture the curling of the leafs looks like heat stress to me too...

all the best

Old 05-13-2010, 09:33 AM #20
Karma Genetics

Hi THC123 can you move that one to the corner of the tent ? Yes i expect it to be heat aswell.

But dont worry to much about it, as it will not be to bad affected till finish i can see.

Even when it gets less light being in the corner its better to finish here of with less light and heat.

Your mazar looks wonderfull bro, they are going to be tasty as hell for shure. You did a light feeded indoor grow, (Most strains realy eat a lot indoor) Meaning your stuff is going to taste fantastic.