What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Bwahahahaha :biglaugh: " i guess not everyone wants to be totally smashed like some of us growers enjoy ... " :biglaugh:

Bloody Classic :D

S

Sat X RB

Bwahahahaha :biglaugh: " i guess not everyone wants to be totally smashed like some of us growers enjoy ... " :biglaugh:

Bloody Classic :D

Hey bOOm! looks like yr beating up on my Mate Wally! not all of us are gluttons you know! you need to spare a thought for those members here like Wally and I who try to cultivate a more genteel and measured nature than the standards of gluttony you shamefully demonstrate in these pages ...

isn't that right, Wal?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hahahha ,
i think booms a bit of a light weight these days on the pipe satty,
my tolerance is well down too ,
i did eat 2 toffees the other day a friend gave me,
wow thats strong , zonked me right out ..
i think i was still stoned the next day ...

Dog Star

Veteran
Mine tolerance from ingesting BHO skyrocketed and i am a bit worried when i spend all
this BHO goodies what will be with me... ;)

already smoking buds are not so potent as before...
tough i love to wake up stoned in a morning,its a good feel for me..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I've been working on building up the old tolerance lately ;)
But having bongs with Wally after having a 2mth break, bloody floored me, couldn't even go a second one :faint:
Making concentrates and eating them and in the vaporizer is the way I want to go though :D
:blowbubbles:

Dog Star

Veteran
Think with concetrates are easy to live smoking as i sees on BHO i dont look much
for joint...

And those BHO taste full of terpenes are really best way of using Canna-medicine that i tryed till now.

BHO is a future... ;)

luvaduck

Am cool as liquid Butane... but can be highly flammable if you dont handle me by manual Luvaduck... ;) LOL heheheehe

If they are V2 than this is hybrid with Big Skunk Korean if i remember corectly what friend Wally told before about Ducksfoot 2...

All the best

DS

The male used was Big Skunk Korean x Texada Timewarp. I'm pretty sure the mum was Duck x Blue satellite. They are quite bit different from the old duck. :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Hhheehehe Luvaduck,

thanx man for info,by this you can see i am still sane here... ;) LOL
i remembered corectly it was something about Big Skunk Korean..

and they say stoners forget things... hmmmm...

The male used was Big Skunk Korean x Texada Timewarp. I'm pretty sure the mum was Duck x Blue satellite. They are quite bit different from the old duck. :tiphat:

N

noyd666

picture.php

J.V

ICMag Donor
Hey Noyd......The pic looks impressive, is that a real photo
or a photo shopped job...

N

noyd666

picture.php
no real mate , rece
picture.php
nt storm that went through and caused a lot of damage. I think we should be living under the ground.
picture.php

S

Sat X RB

is this co incidence

not home melted stomping happened.

so much ... short while to happen!

Last edited:
N

noyd666

found a dead decayed rat stuck in inlet in shack water tank, glass of water showed some delights.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Ozza

Heard of some interesting finds in water tanks ...
A chook in one ,the Red Belly black snake was another . But the topper was the down pipe that was repaired but left open to cane toads in the mean time .
In all cases the folks got quite ill before checking the water supply .

Keep the mesh cover to the tank in good order .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts